Sona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Disqualifier

08-17-2012

Hi all,

I was thinking of picking up Sona. Any Sona players out there wanna explain to me why they enjoy playing her?

Thanks! ^_^

PhoEater

08-17-2012

She's quite fun to play because of the variety of ways you can utilize her passive. She's a great support imo c:

SNSD Kwon Yuri

08-17-2012

She is pretty good overall in both Support and AP.

In team fights, she can help stun, heal, and boost your teams stats.

As for AP, building up to a power chord for her "Q" and nuking with her Ulti will get you some nice kills

Firefox711

08-17-2012

Hi there

If you are considering picking up Sona, I definitely recommend her. I enjoy playing her as a support, although I've heard you could also play her AP as well.

As a support, she's can be an amazing harasser with her passive + Q combo. She's pretty balanced in terms of whether you want to play her offensive or defensive in lane. You can decide to get more harass damage with your Q, give more heals to your partner in lane with your W, or maximize movement speed with your E. Her Ultimate, which is an AoE stun can play a huge factor in teamfights when timed/positioned well.

I think Sona is very decent when it comes to the laning phase, and becomes even more valuable in teamfight settings because of her aura's passives. She overall a fun champion in my opinion, and I think the fact that you can decide to be aggressive with her in lane, breaks away from the notion that supports just "babysit and heal" the ad carry in lane.

Well, those are my thoughts. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do, and good luck with the rest of your future games.

OuityDrood

08-17-2012

Rolling my face across my entire keyboard and setting up kill after kill, becoming an unstoppable force of nature.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

She's one of the only supports I actually enjoy playing as for one reason:

Q->Passive POKE