Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Kat Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BossPatracko

08-17-2012

I know that some posts have already been made regarding whether the new kat can jungle. I must say that i find her jungling quite fun. Starting with cloth armor and 5 hp potions and my W i get a leash on Red then head to wraiths, wolves, then blue(which is hsould be 3 by then) then i can start ganking with shunpo. So is Kat a viable jungler?

Szerano

08-17-2012

I find it funny that almost every character remake (twitch, garen, kat) has been focused more towards jungling decently then laning. I see what u did thar riot.

BossPatracko

08-17-2012

Quote:
Szerano:
I find it funny that almost every character remake (twitch, garen, kat) has been focused more towards jungling decently then laning. I see what u did thar riot.

dnt think garen can jungle

Diz Raiaze

08-17-2012

Quote:
BossPatracko:
dnt think garen can jungle

if i found a garen jungle at that point id stop taking him seriously

Szerano

08-17-2012

Quote:
Raiaze:
if i found a garen jungle at that point id stop taking him seriously

Well it sucks to be you because I watched Crs saintvicious jungle garen pretty easily. (incase you wanted a pro standpoint) He said garen is a fast jungler now.