Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

dear katarina players:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

t3hep1cf47m4n

08-17-2012

you are not remotely worthy of taking mid over a veigar, please stop doing it.

from,

all the veigars you screw over by trolling in mid with us.

GhostDonkeys

08-17-2012

Haven't ever seen a good katarina have you?

MuhGeeSher

08-17-2012

That's so funny. I never played Kat vs. Veig.. but I'm pretty sure Kat > Veig. unless she's getting ganked every second. Only time I see Veig. owning Kat is lategame with his 1203921039213 AP. That's all.

YourMummu

08-18-2012

i can rape anyone with this new reworked kat.

mookiemookie

08-18-2012

Quote:
YourMummu:
i can rape anyone with this new reworked kat.

Mmm..yes I have to agree. I overall like this new champion relaunch for katarina. My first normal game with her during late game, I could 1v5 and win over the other team lol

Fluffy1

08-19-2012

if your team already has a kat picked(an AP caster) then why are taking a second one?

Jmaf

08-19-2012

Kat vs veig I still have the option of just shutting him down by building more ad....though I probably wouldn't..in fact Kat still has higher aoe ap burst then most casters in the game.( thinking fiddle still has it?...haven't looked)