being friendly = ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

icelatte

08-19-2012

I just got out of a nice game i had a lot of fun and i was trying to make some new friends to play with and they call me all kinds of rude and ignorant names and also report me, i was trying to be nice I was saying it was a good game and was asking them if they had one too plz discuss =(

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3...endlyisbad.png

AbsolutePK

08-19-2012

Looks like some antagonizing chatter from a person on the winning team, which the losing team didn't appreciate.

Nice job blocking out names, though.

FDru

08-19-2012

You won't get banned. But you're still an ass and I hope you die.

The Fizznity

08-19-2012

GG i had so much fun

U mad? =)

Kolos1001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

League community is trash you should know that by now. If you don't play with friends or ignore everyone in every game at the start of the game you are going to get lots of idiots and *******s

ColdFireBeast

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolos1001 View Post
League community is trash you should know that by now. If you don't play with friends or ignore everyone in every game at the start of the game you are going to get lots of idiots and *******s
Then leave. Please. You should like just the type of person you're trying to rant against.
Anyway, the OP's problem is less to do with him being nice and more to do with him being a ****head who's BMing them in a "nice" way.

"=) u lose" is not how you kick off pleasant conversation with strangers you just beat.

JStereo

08-19-2012

Seems like you were taunting them in a very passive aggressive way. It looks like the other team had an afk or dc, calling that a GG and saying you had fun just makes you look like a ****. You're being melodramatic though, if Riot banned people for being ****s this game wouldn't have very many players.

DiscworldDeath

08-19-2012

This dude is a troll, and now he's trolling you guys. Why do you bother responding?

icelatte

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
This dude is a troll, and now he's trolling you guys. Why do you bother responding?
Trolling? I find that to be very ignorant. I was trying to keep their spirits up with smiley faces =), They make me feel good and i was trying to make them feel good also. To be honest i think they were trolling me, they were calling me names and trying to report me. How is putting smiley faces and saying "good game" trolling, i was trying to be nice. =)

BROSEPHIROTH

08-19-2012

Crop function in Paint.