Naut or Voli? (tank)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

icanthear

08-17-2012

I'm fulfilling some roles.
ADC: Graves
Solo Top: Garen
Mid: Ahri
Tank: ?
Jungler: ? (I guess Nocturne or Diana... I don't know because I didn't learn to do it yet.)
---
So what do you think?

bleutyler

08-17-2012

You'll need at least two or three champions per role, in case of a ban or the other team picks that champion. So take both. Naut and Voli can fulfill top, support and jungle roles all while being a tank. But be careful, as Naut jungle is slooooooooooooooow

LieutenantGoogle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyatpi View Post
You'll need at least two or three champions per role, in case of a ban or the other team picks that champion. So take both. Naut and Voli can fulfill top, support and jungle roles all while being a tank. But be careful, as Naut jungle is slooooooooooooooow
what? no, thats only for the first clear, after that its just
Attack, W, E, attack again and the camp is already cleared o.O

King Shakezz

08-17-2012

Naut and voli are sub par tanks, personally I would describe them as bruisers more than tanks. They both lack natural beefiness that is in superior to other tanks such as Maoki or amumu. Other great tanks are cho gath Or j4. These tanks have cc and natural tankiness not only built from items. All of these champions can be played top lane or jungle excluding amumu he is strictly jungle. Also these champions can all be built situational and still be effective.

icanthear

08-17-2012

lol... I remembered that I'll get Rammus... so instead of buying Voli or Naut I'll just buy nurse akali... *-*