What lane is right for me?

Top 7 38.89%
Middle 3 16.67%
Bot AD 3 16.67%
Jungle 8 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

What lane is right for me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorJumble

08-17-2012

I know i should play all the lanes and i do but i want 1 lane that i can practice alot and just become a monster at. apparently i have a very aggressive playstyle and enjoy starting fights and getting lots of kills so im askin what lane you think would be best for me :P

SingleSyllable

08-17-2012

Do you have a favourite champ yet? If so, that will define for the most part where you should go, but as you've described, it sounds as if jungler, or solo top would be for you.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Honestly, based on that VERY little information you've given, you should jungle. Jungle can allow you to play a tank and obtain kills.

Though, you need to realize that a tank cannot take all the kills. You cannot be kill hungry and want to start fights. Because most carry's cannot do that. Top may be a good alternative, because you can kill top lane and go mid for a gank, and allows you to play that tanky character as well.

Very few non tanky characters can start a fight and make it out alive.

AlphariusRising

08-17-2012

Before teamfights start, Junglers are the ones that make the plays. They steal buffs, gank lanes, take dragon, hand off buffs to who they think needs them.

They're the shot callers usually. Stuff like "be at their blue at 7:15, I'm going to make a play on it."

You can win or lose the game as the jungler.

Lajinn5

08-17-2012

you sound like me, aggressive, so you sound like top to me since i love characters like olaf, shen, darius, garen, and cho

Vizzlepeez

08-17-2012

Support allows u to be aggressive but u didn't list support...

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez View Post
How in the hell does Support let you be aggressive? Only in lane, maybe, even then its your AD's choice to be aggressive, and you're relying on someone else to be aggressive with you.

Probably the biggest thing is he said he likes kills. If you're my support and you're taking my kills I'm going to get pissed. That's just me and the meta, but that's how I roll.

DoctorJumble

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez View Post
lol yea i dont really like support ill play it if i have to but i never want to unless i get to play blitz corki :P

DoctorJumble

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
Honestly, based on that VERY little information you've given, you should jungle. Jungle can allow you to play a tank and obtain kills.

Though, you need to realize that a tank cannot take all the kills. You cannot be kill hungry and want to start fights. Because most carry's cannot do that. Top may be a good alternative, because you can kill top lane and go mid for a gank, and allows you to play that tanky character as well.

Very few non tanky characters can start a fight and make it out alive.
Yea sorry i could give so little info i just dont pay attention to my playstyle much

DoctorJumble

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
Before teamfights start, Junglers are the ones that make the plays. They steal buffs, gank lanes, take dragon, hand off buffs to who they think needs them.

They're the shot callers usually. Stuff like "be at their blue at 7:15, I'm going to make a play on it."

You can win or lose the game as the jungler.
im almost positive im going jungle now thanks for the feedback