@Riot How do u just change a limited edition skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternaLegacy

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temjen View Post
I'm more disappointed with the changing of Kitty Kat's hair color (she has enough red hair skins -.-) so yeah, I'm a little miffed that they changed important parts of these skins without notice or explanation.

im disappointed about that too, but imagine if they took the ears or tail outta that skin too? and didnt give a reason? im sure more players bought the kitty kat kata skin so more can relate to it, but supportting this thread draws attention to all of the changes we are unhappy with so please keep upvoting!

MithanderLeso

08-20-2012

Btw, if you're really that pissed about it, go get a custom skin that's just the original skin. That way, you get to see your fishnets and everyone else will just see the updated skin.

Btw, read the EULA before you click agree next time. Riot is allowed to change their product at any time based upon the nature of the game.

EternaLegacy

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MithanderLeso View Post
Btw, if you're really that pissed about it, go get a custom skin that's just the original skin. That way, you get to see your fishnets and everyone else will just see the updated skin.

Btw, read the EULA before you click agree next time. Riot is allowed to change their product at any time based upon the nature of the game.

i shouldnt have to get an ADD-ON to this game for me to be happy about a skin i purchased 2 years ago.

PresBarackbar

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MithanderLeso View Post

Just because they CAN doesn't mean they SHOULD.

EternaLegacy

08-20-2012

^

EternaLegacy

08-20-2012

its a shame that majority of the new players dont even know what the old red card kata or kitty kat skin look like. i understand that the newer players arent going to understand the we feel about these changes, but if it werent for the older community League of Legends wouldnt have gotten ANYwhere.

DUDE BRO

08-20-2012

"This skin that can no longer be purchased needs 20% more *** appeal"

EternaLegacy

08-20-2012

why bother changing a skin that no one can buy anymore?....i simply just dont get it.

Riot please give us an answer.

Detiled

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternaLegacy View Post
why bother changing a skin that no one can buy anymore?....i simply just dont get it.

Riot please give us an answer.
I agree with EternalLegacy. I understand the skill changes for katerina but changing her skin was unnecessary

TomWellingPro

08-20-2012

Kat is just a naturally hot champion, its hard to choose the preferred skins but i liked the old ones better