@Riot How do u just change a limited edition skin?

12345612 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternaLegacy

08-17-2012

i don't think its fair to the people who bought it when it originally came out. we bought it because of the way it looked then, not now. maybe that's just me. maybe im being selfish. but im allowed to have an opinion.

they ripped her off. literally. they completely took away a feature of the original skin. im disappointed that Riot would even think we would be happy with a change like that.

Vexengetorix

08-19-2012

bumb

EternaLegacy

08-19-2012

^

EternaLegacy

08-20-2012

it makes me sad that no one is supporting this thread. i honestly think its because this is the first time riot has ever physically changed a limited edition skin. Im guessing they were hoping no one would either 1)notice or 2) care.

i cant emphasize enough how much this bothers me...but i can try and put it in perspective for those of you who dont care and dont see.

Take your favourite skin that you own. Take the most important part of that skin (the part that makes it your favourite), and take it away. Completely. Better yet, make riot take it away and have them give you NO reason for doing it.

I know its just a game, but i spent money on this game on something that can never be bought again. Why change a limited edition skin? It would be different if the summoners who bought it were complaining about it. And since riot didnt give us a reason for them changing it, i'm guessing there is no reason other than they felt like it. That is NOT acceptable. They should put the players first, not themselves. Riot would be nothing without the community, and if you cant keep us happy, why should we continue to support this game?

MASTERFRAGKILR

08-20-2012

Change it back please b4 i bring you down guys you dont want that 1 million summoner marching ring any bells?. :

AmericanLoLer

08-20-2012

they already hit my poor renekton

EternaLegacy

08-20-2012

upvote this !! If Riot wants a riot, we can make one.

IF YOU HAVE A FAVORITE SKIN AND WANT TO MAKE SURE IT STAYS THAT WAY, UPVOTE THIS THREAD, please.

KarthýsBot

08-20-2012

Take it sonnnnnn

EternaLegacy

08-20-2012

I've updated the thread with images so you can see the difference.

Temjen

08-20-2012

I'm more disappointed with the changing of Kitty Kat's hair color (she has enough red hair skins -.-) so yeah, I'm a little miffed that they changed important parts of these skins without notice or explanation.

12345612 ... 25