Why are there so many whiny children on here that can only play one position? GTFO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wordbrah

08-17-2012

Learn to play all 5 roles before getting into ranked. Just because you are level 30 does not mean you are ready for ranked. Go play more bots and learn all 5 positions then do blind/draft pick about 1000 games then you might, just might, be ready.

Pkjaiiiiiii

08-17-2012

i do agree, but if you're being paired with players who just started rank, it just seems to me you're no pro either. Be more lenient on everyone and the community will get better as a whole!

KnightxSScarlett

08-17-2012

5 roles? Lol. This guy thinks there's only 5 roles!!

Listen up bud, let me enlighten you. There are more than just these roles:
1. AP carry
2. AD carry
3. Tank
4. Support
5. Jungle

Such roles include:

1. Yordle Guardsman (Protects the shopkeeper)
2. Nexus (I never leave the base because I am a proud Nexus guardian! THEY SHALL NOT PASS!)
3. Barricade (Buys nothing but wards and places them around key locations to act as a wall)

So before you open your mouth like a scrub and embarrass yourself, remember that you are by no means all-knowing!

Nykidemus

08-17-2012

I've got 2k+ games played, and I've certainly done every position, every champion, every game type. That doesnt mean that I'm as good at Dominion as I am at SR. It doesnt mean I can ADC as well as I can AP Mid. I CAN play pretty much anything, but in order to maximize my utility to the team, it's probably best that I play one of the positions I'm best at.

LAMlRP

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordbrah View Post
Learn to play all 5 roles before getting into ranked. Just because you are level 30 does not mean you are ready for ranked. Go play more bots and learn all 5 positions then do blind/draft pick about 1000 games then you might, just might, be ready.
I dont think you should do ranked if you can only play one position...need to be flexible.

But c'mon dude, Learn all 5 positions against bots? Ya..Im gonna learn how to support taric with a bot adc. lol....and hell that's if the adc even laned with me. Good one.

amerricka

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
5 roles? Lol. This guy thinks there's only 5 roles!!

Listen up bud, let me enlighten you. There are more than just these roles:
1. AP carry
2. AD carry
3. Tank
4. Support
5. Jungle

Such roles include:

1. Yordle Guardsman (Protects the shopkeeper)
2. Nexus (I never leave the base because I am a proud Nexus guardian! THEY SHALL NOT PASS!)
3. Barricade (Buys nothing but wards and places them around key locations to act as a wall)

So before you open your mouth like a scrub and embarrass yourself, remember that you are by no means all-knowing!
Can't tell if trolling, or idiot. But on topic I agree with you, even though I only play draft people shouldn't play it if the insta-lock their champion and can only mid.

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Playing all 5 roles and playing them well are completely different. Everyone specializes. Even pros. You think OddOne could deal with Scara mid? Probably not. If hes forced to though, do you think he understands the basics of the role and can keep loses to a minimum, probably. Thats really what your goal should be in ranked if asked to play a role you don't do well.