SPOILERS Syndra's lore is awesome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

belthazor3457

08-17-2012

Ahh, but, whatbout Maokai?

Anyone remember his journal of justice announcement? = )

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

08-17-2012

Anyone against Ionia is ok in my book

Overlord Forte

08-17-2012

That quote of hers is pretty close to Noxian philosophy. I'm interested to see if she'll jump ship or work out a deal with them.

Arby099

08-17-2012

Syndra: I've got a floating castle and UNLIMITED POWER

Xerath: Magic? I'll show you real magic.

belthazor3457

08-17-2012

Powaaaah... unlimutted POWWWAAAAHHHHH!!!!!1!11!1!!1eleven!1!1!!1

Xulsigae

08-17-2012

Why was she able to overcome her 'jailor' so easily if he was able to suppress her powers in the first place?
And she comes out of this bio rather 'one dimensional' which members of Riot say they want to avoid.

GhettoMacGyver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

I miss when each Champ use to have a Reflection on release. I use to love those, the lore alone isn't as satisfying. Q_Q

Elite Midget

08-18-2012

Bit disappointed that she isn't the long desired Kassadin's Daughter and just another Ionian Champion. Guess Roit forgot that places like Zaun even exist.

Arcane Azmadi

08-19-2012

Is "awesome" a sarcastic way of saying "complete and utter retarded rubbish"?

Because this is the WORST lore the LoL lore team have EVER written. Syndra is as deep, well-rounded and likeable as an angler fish in an SS uniform. She's self-centred, short tempered, psychotically violent, mindlessly hateful, shallow, petty, childish, immature and has no motivation or drive other than "F*CK YEAH I'M A WIZARD!" She's the shallowest, most unlikeable champion Riot have EVER created. She makes URGOT look lovable by comparison. She is, to put it bluntly and concisely, a complete and utter b*tch.

Also, considering she doesn't want anything other than do magic and be buggered with the consequences, what the hell is she doing in the League in the first place?

KiteMeGood

08-19-2012

The League is simply another challenge to her. Once she learned enough about the summoner's minds...all the better to conquer them with.

and it was about time Ionians had an evil champion to represent them