Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lol iphone app

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

manojnfs

08-17-2012

i really think there should be a iphone/ipod/ipad app of lol. i sometimes really get board at school during break time, so i think having a iphone app is a good idea!!!

RaineyWinter

08-17-2012

School is for studying, yo. Or reading the forums

Luxiere

08-17-2012

That would pretty rock.

All the LoL related apps I have are: the forum app, counterpick app, and the champion app.

Champion app thing has pretty much everything though. Lore's, tips, builds, jungle timers, etc.

I guess you could get them. Unless you already do.

FrozenRyan

08-17-2012

...School is important unless you're a pro gamer (no you'r not)

Enygm4

08-17-2012

I'm on android right now and I have apps like forum apps, chat of the game, tribunal, encyclopedia (include champs, runes, jungle, items, masteries, and all lol and the last app that I have is LOL sound, all sounds and dialogues of the game aw.

manojnfs

08-18-2012

can a huge lol game be stuffed in a app??

gr8job

08-18-2012

That would be simply awful... people would constantly DC because they lost connection, or their phone overheated. Also, if you're not in a position to sit behind a computer, you probably don't have adequate time to devote to a round of LoL.