Dear Riot...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tarrasquebeast

09-04-2013

Please make it so when I mute a player on my team who is constantly trolling AND spam pinging every chance they get, the mute button ACTUALLY mutes their pings as well. Thanks.

Yours truly,

Constantly Trolled.

LuxorFlippy

09-04-2013

The ping system is ment for situations like this.

this way communication can still occur even if people mute each other.

Sadly if ppl still abuse the ping system thats just sad in itself.

Tarrasquebeast

09-04-2013

Well then, perhaps Riot can code it so people can choose to mute both what a player is typing AND a player's ping ability? That way, you don't incidentally mute both aspects if you only mean to stop the trolling in chat. Or you can stop them from spam pinging every chance they get, which seems to happen to me quite often. I think trolls do this because they know you can't stop them from doing it. :/

Capatillar

09-04-2013

It's a team game, you have to have some form of communication between the players

Turtle vs Beaver

09-04-2013

Man I had this game when a guy pinged literally 50 times a second for the entire game using the ping smartcasting. Was sooo angry when muting allowed pinging again.

Tarrasquebeast

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capatillar View Post
It's a team game, you have to have some form of communication between the players
Yes, it's a team game, but when it's VERY clear someone is spamming the ping button to troll, it's also pretty clear he's not interested in team communication.