Hi there. I'm Kades.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Live Lavish

10-01-2012

just played a game with this guy today. he played soraka mid let irellia run all around the map and pick up kills then reported me because i was 2-2 chogath support and our ad carry couldn't farm. i also questioned his build when he bought holy grail when their only ap was teemo who started malady sorcs boots.

ncdecay

10-14-2012

played with kades in a ranked today, dude was so nice!!! we got crushed but hes a nice guy

Bleeding

01-04-2013

just played with him too, karthus top.... didnt go so well ._.

Kades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate QA Analyst - Gameplay

01-17-2013
129 of 145 Riot Posts

Solo que can be a blast...

BeefNoodleHouse2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

I didnt read through all 50+ pages so I apologize in advance if this has already been asked; what do you enjoy playing on guitar, however amateurish you may say it is?

Kades

01-17-2013
130 of 145 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huttser View Post
I didnt read through all 50+ pages so I apologize in advance if this has already been asked; what do you enjoy playing on guitar, however amateurish you may say it is?
Probably rock- but I probably should say "A, E, D, G and C... though rarely in that specific order"

Tetanic

01-17-2013

Played with Kades and he fed aggressively.

Sporadic P0tato

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kades View Post
I like hockey.

SATURDAY BABY, FINALLY

How do you feel about how the Stars sit right now? Where do you predict they end up? What changes to the team/organization would you like to see?

I'm a huge Wild fan; personally, if they don't snag a playoff spot this year I'd consider it a failure. Been waiting so long to see Suter, Parise, Granlund, and maybe some of the other awesome prospects play when the inevitable injuries come, it's been painful. SO PAINFUL

Kades

01-18-2013
131 of 145 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporadic P0tato View Post
SATURDAY BABY, FINALLY

How do you feel about how the Stars sit right now? Where do you predict they end up? What changes to the team/organization would you like to see?

I'm a huge Wild fan; personally, if they don't snag a playoff spot this year I'd consider it a failure. Been waiting so long to see Suter, Parise, Granlund, and maybe some of the other awesome prospects play when the inevitable injuries come, it's been painful. SO PAINFUL
I'm stoked about hockey but can't remember being more bummed about my team in a long time. Joe Nieuwendyk will always be among my favorite players, but his choices as GM have left me scratching my head. Trading James Neal for Alex Goligoski seemed shortsided at the time and seems shortsided now. Losing a player like Steve Ott... Not letting Modano finish out his career with the Stars... I don't know. This is an exhausting era to be a Stars fan. That said, it will be awesome to have hockey again.

Golbat

01-18-2013

Hi kades