Hi there. I'm Kades.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonEpico

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kades View Post
We definitely follow the forums to read up on the community's perception of balance. The more thought out and articulate, the better.

NERF IReLia- k thx bai

Probably won't get you as much traction as a thought out post- but you already know that.

The trickiest part might be making sure the right people see it. If you want Ezreal or Morello's thoughts- you might try posting your ideas in relevant threads they're already posting in.

But yeah- everyone from Tryndamere on down reads the forums.

And I don't know what you mean by a "manual of style", but my grandmother, Nan, likes to boast that I'm the "essence of style". I'm actually considered quite the little hipster amongst her Bingo group...! If that helps...?
Does not apply to Renekton or Nasus

Kades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate QA Analyst - Gameplay

08-17-2012
5 of 145 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThE eNdLeSs WaR View Post
whats up with mordekaisers size buff?
I'm honestly not sure what this is in reference to- that doesn't mean someone at Riot doesn't know about it- but I don't. Could you give me more info/ context...?

TROLLLLLLLIN

08-17-2012

Stopped reading at one syllable, we are now Arch Enemies.

DookieHead

A Swarm of Koala

08-17-2012

Quote:
I'm honestly not sure what this is in reference to- that doesn't mean someone at Riot doesn't know about it- but I don't. Could you give me more info/ context...?
basically, Morde is tiny, since he's supposed to be a giant armored thingy. He was supposed to get a size buff, but I'm guessing it's not done yet.

Thats unhealthy

08-17-2012

Gameplay Analyst...

Does that mean you spectate games? Because I could do that for a living.

kirby145x

08-17-2012

Where did you work before RIOT?

Kades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate QA Analyst - Gameplay

08-17-2012
6 of 145 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireworkmuffins View Post
Kades, what was your initial reaction when you found out you got the job at riot?

Honestly?

"#%*$ YEAH!!!"

Eph289

08-17-2012

Quote:
The 8-foot tall Master of Metal is smaller than Jarvan. Even Riven seems to be sized about the same size as Mordekaiser and aside from her plastic surgery, that shouldn't have grown her that larger.

Or, in more technical terms "the model size used for an armored character described as 8 feet tall is significantly smaller than the model size used for humans on significant doses of steroids and/or plastic surgery."

One Week Ago

08-17-2012

What does a gameplay analyst do?

Zerglinator

08-17-2012

Who is your favorite champion?