Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hi there. I'm Kades.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Call Me Fabled

08-17-2012

Favorite book?

Favorite book series as a whole? like, the overall plot, the settings, etc..

Favorite author?

KarthùsBot

08-17-2012

Kades #1... Jesse perring has disconnected* always appears before Kades* has reconnected*

SixMinutesLate

08-17-2012

Board games, you say?

Have you played Agricola?

NamKim

08-17-2012

I like you already.

Mulldozer5

08-17-2012

New favorite red already.
His icon his beer and he likes hockey.

What more could you ask from a man?

Kades

Recruiter

08-17-2012

Quote:
Ripplez:
Kades, do you or your colleagues actually take interest in reading threads on balance? And is there a sort-of "Manual of Style" involved? I ask because i have wanted to post something near and dear to me but I am not sure if it will be of interest or how i can make it more appealling to be looked at - I have the information I've wanted to convey but I am not sure how to best convey it.

I'd appreciate the advice alot.

We definitely follow the forums to read up on the community's perception of balance. The more thought out and articulate, the better.

NERF IReLia- k thx bai

Probably won't get you as much traction as a thought out post- but you already know that.

The trickiest part might be making sure the right people see it. If you want Ezreal or Morello's thoughts- you might try posting your ideas in relevant threads they're already posting in.

But yeah- everyone from Tryndamere on down reads the forums.

And I don't know what you mean by a "manual of style", but my grandmother, Nan, likes to boast that I'm the "essence of style". I'm actually considered quite the little hipster amongst her Bingo group...! If that helps...?

Phuriuss

08-17-2012

Do you read a song of ice and fire at all? If so who is your favorite characters!

A Frosted Wolf

08-17-2012

Plat Badge, Claims to not be good

Ross the Red

08-17-2012

Quote:
Kades:

In that same vein, I'm not particularly good at League of Legends, but I enjoy that, too.

Says the plat rated Red.

ಠ__ಠ

On another note, what are some champs that you balance people (at least I think you're a balance person) look at and say. "Well ****, I think we got one just right."?

A Swarm of Koala

08-17-2012

Quote:
Kades:
We definitely follow the forums to read up on the community's perception of balance. The more thought out and articulate, the better.

NERF IReLia- k thx bai

Probably won't get you as much traction as a thought out post- but you already know that.

The trickiest part might be making sure the right people see it. If you want Ezreal or Morello's thoughts- you might try posting your ideas in relevant threads they're already posting in.

But yeah- everyone from Tryndamere on down reads the forums.

And I don't know what you mean by a "manual of style", but my grandmother, Nan, likes to boast that I'm the "essence of style". I'm actually considered quite the little hipster amongst her Bingo group...! If that helps...?

You play bingo with old ladies? I don't envy you, they play for blood.