Hi there. I'm Kades.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So Doge Very Wow

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kades View Post
That's a good question. I'll check into it.

In the meantime, I think that means this is an ultra-hip spot to talk to a Rioter. Before the craze of the "Dev Tracker" feature kicks in...!
Awh yeah, we're hipsters.

What advice do you have to give to a 1500 elo player that is still gaining 18-20 elo per win/loss on getting to plat?

As a gameplay analyst

Kades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate QA Analyst - Gameplay

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmChoc View Post
hey kades, tell me some juicy stories about jatt

Weren't you the who just said I was an imposter...?

I work right beside Jatt. He's another really great player who is pretty unassuming when you talk to him. When he does speak up, everyone stops and listens, though. Well. That's my impression, anyways; I like him a lot.

Tenrriris

08-17-2012

We love you already

Redeemed In Fire

08-17-2012

Do you know why all the red posts are missing from devtracker and the red navigation stuff is broken? :<

Iorek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Kades, new favorite red

So Doge Very Wow

08-17-2012

Quote:
Weren't you the who just said I was an imposter...?

I work right beside Jatt. He's another really great player who is pretty unassuming when you talk to him. When he does speak up, everyone stops and listens, though. Well. That's my impression, anyways; I like him a lot.
Are you soon going to replace phreak and start commentating at large esports events?

The Broken Hero

08-17-2012

Quote:
The GPA's work closely with the Live Design and Champion Design teams. One of our functions is to provide gameplay feedback to the designers so they can make more (and faster) iterations on their champions. We'll also work with various builds of a champion as it is coming down the pipeline, and (hopefully) assist the designer in making something that is fun and unique for our players.

From what I've been told, this type of role is fairly unique to Riot.
Sooooo... Why don't you start playing Tryndamere and analyze exactly how terrible he is right now?

That would be much appreciated. Nerfed several patches in a row then left in the gutter. Also note that every champ that is released that is CC heavy also nerfs Tryndamere in a way.

OT: Today OP was a pretty cool guy.

Kades

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowseeker44 View Post
You sound pretty awesome, I just gotta say, The Name of the Wind is my favorite book ever, fantasy books are the best!
It's incredible. There are times when I feel like it splits a couple of styles, though. At times I feel like it's an adult fiction with an incredibly deep character- and then at others I feel like he's a kid who's just terrible at managing money- more akin to Harry Potter than Gandalf. But I can't wait to read the next one, so I guess that says something.

And if you haven't read "The Lies of Locke Lamora" by Scott Lynch, you're missing out...

Kades

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmChoc View Post
LOL why is soraka the only champ u have a positive win/loss with wth
I play tons of heroes- but enjoy playing solo Soraka in ranked. With that said, if the solos are called ahead of my pick, I'll fill in wherever the team needs me to. To varying success. But hey, I try to be a team player...

TodaysChaos

08-17-2012

Quote:
It's incredible. There are times when I feel like it splits a couple of styles, though. At times I feel like it's an adult fiction with an incredibly deep character- and then at others I feel like he's a kid who's just terrible at managing money- more akin to Harry Potter than Gandalf. But I can't wait to read the next one, so I guess that says something.

And if you haven't read "The Lies of Locke Lamora" by Scott Lynch, you're missing out...

Both are great reads, I have read both, the name of the wind is one of my favorite series for sure, although I just finished the Malazan Series of the Fallen and it's incredible. I have never read a series that is so deep and has so many memorable lines. It's spectacularly written.