Hi there. I'm Kades.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate QA Analyst - Gameplay

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwolfaxeboss View Post
what is the origin of kades?

What did you do to earn shantzilla's ire?

Why is your avatar so awesome?

Be a manwolf today.

The SHANTZILLA has earned my ire!!!!

I R B GOOD YA

08-17-2012

Nice to meet you Kades!

Since the DevTracker doesn't seem to be working and you appear to be on and I've found you, do you know why the DevTracker isn't working?

Tucked Away

08-17-2012

Welcome Kades! Congrats on your job at Riot, I'm truly envious. I've really enjoyed reading this thread, you're a really cool guy.

Kazadiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

What is your opinion on people being upset at the quality of recent Champion Lore, and as to why Most new champions don't seem to have a reason for joining the league at all?

PenguinChan

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kades View Post
I have an irrational fear of elevators- but my rationale fear of climbing stairs helps me to keep that in check.
Elevator phobia team, go!

...I hate elevators, I can rarely go in before I start thinking it'll fall. ; _;

EDIT: Don't get me started on people who jump in elevators...

VMan7

08-17-2012

If Kades is the same guy as the one who plays soraka, he's one of the nicest and positive people I've met in solo queue.

Grats on getting a job with Riot bro.

lBooker

08-17-2012

whats up with mordekaisers size buff?

Longshot405

08-17-2012

Quote:
In that same vein, I'm not particularly good at League of Legends, but I enjoy that, too. Or maybe more accurately, it's easy for me to look around at my betters and think "wow, I'm terrible at this game". And then smile about it. There's always someone better.
*sees platinum badge*

Sir, you don't give yourself enough credit!

TodaysChaos

08-17-2012

Malazan books of the Fallen? You read? If not you should, Erikson is a pseudo-genious.

Ps, favorite hockey team because I love hockey.

So Doge Very Wow

08-17-2012

ITT: Well known Plat players give congratz to a player they normally play with in high elo games and remember because he was so extremely nice and positive.