Question for adcs...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turbey

07-26-2013

So I really enjoy playing adc and I'll do pretty well early game and in mid game fights but I can't seem to stay alive long enough in late game team fights to deal sufficient damage, as most teams will be all focus the ad in those fights. I'll use everything to self peel and I usually get pretty good supports who'll stand by me and peel in the case that I have no self peel. I'm always staying in the very back and just spamming attacks at the closest target (unless we're snowballing really hard ) but their heavy dive champions will always get to me, this has been really frustrating for me as it's caused me to throw a lot of potential wins this past month, I just want some general advice on what I should do during those lategame high-risk fights.

If I were Jesus

07-27-2013

get red and learn to kite the divers

Turbey

07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by If I were Jesus View Post
get red and learn to kite the divers
lol okay so that's easy for me, I'm talking about those champions that will kill you in 2-4 seconds like zed, leblanc, diana, akali

xXN4rut0420xX

07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbulence32 View Post
lol okay so that's easy for me, I'm talking about those champions that will kill you in 2-4 seconds like zed, leblanc, diana, akali
If you feel an engage is about to go. Wait until zed/leb/diana/akali target someone. Try to waste as much time as you can or cd as you can. The more they blow up the safer you are.

Turbey

07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookibaloush View Post
If you feel an engage is about to go. Wait until zed/leb/diana/akali target someone. Try to waste as much time as you can or cd as you can. The more they blow up the safer you are.
A bit late of a reply but ty, that's something I'll be trying in my games from now on although I'll probably get some rage for not being in half the teamfight lol