Anyone think gankplank need a buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Will1986

08-16-2012

I love to use gankplank, i have use gankplank for a longtime. i think gankplank now need a little buff for his late game team fight ability since his early game except lv1 to lv3
is not as strong as before still good but need to play much more passive than before.
what do u guys think? gankplank use to be a very strong late game champion but now it just being out class by many other new champion. since riot has remake many old champion recently i would love to see them give gankplank a little buff. I think gankplank add Critical Strike passive to his E ability like lv1 3% Lv2 6% - Lv5 15%. this i think will not make gankplank an op champion but it will give him a better late champion. What do u guys think? Sorry my English is not good Thanks for reading~

Sir Bulldog

08-17-2012

Dood, Riot nerfed gangplank because he was way op back in the day. His parley ability used to be able to crit for crazy amounts of damage at the cost of little investment. They had to nerf him, because late game he was unstoppable.

PhoEater

08-17-2012

^if you play him right, late game he's still unstoppable ^_^

xI BaHaMuT Ix

08-17-2012

Problem is pretty much every common top pick counters him and hes useless bot lane imo

FG5 Bdog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Hes extremely good... he doesnt need a buff nor a nerf, hes a good champ currently not too op.