2x phantom dancer op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollolz42 View Post
You think 2 are OP?
Just stack 5 of them on Gangplank, and give him an Infinity Edge.
Basically game over there.
Especially if his runes are critical chance, movement speed, and damage.

I kind of wish I started playing during Dodge era. That would have been so fun, Playing Sion, full dodge runes, dodge items, and lots of health tank stuff. Also gg right there.
Dodge seals were like 7.5% dodge at max, I can't remember how much dodge quints were.

Eniwai, crit chance runes would do nothing on that build when PD gives 30% crit apiece. You're sitting on 150% crit chance with 5 of them.

Irelia Bot

08-17-2012

Quote:
You think 2 are OP?

I kind of wish I started playing during Dodge era. That would have been so fun, Playing Sion, full dodge runes, dodge items, and lots of health tank stuff. Also gg right there.
You do also understand that with a build like this most AP carries would be killing you with a couple abilities.

Supersaucie

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaP616 View Post
You do also understand that with a build like this most AP carries would be killing you with a couple abilities.
With a build like this, they don't chunk out nearly as much damage as they would if they mixed in some other stats (AD), is what would be an even better answer.

Iliketurtle

08-18-2012

its not op

Skevoid

08-18-2012

Quote:
You think 2 are OP?

So, you think that ~38 movement speed, 0 crit and 0 attack speed for the fifth Phantom Dancer is better than say... ~74 movement speed from basic boots that cost 2500g less. Brilliant analysis, I'll definitely try your Gangplank build, because I love getting instagibbed by everyone with ranged abilities.

Fargo79

08-19-2012

one place they can start is by giving all these high end damage items liek PD and BT unique passives so they can not be stack.. these items give too much for the what little they cost... but i have said this in previous post in to this subject... put unique passives on them... the AP items all have unique passives...

Pierogi88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

Critical strike reminds me of putting all your strength into single powerful attack.
Attack speed on the other hand reminds me of dealing small but constant damage.

Putting the 2 together seems awkward.

JustMyBassCannon

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierogi88 View Post
Critical strike reminds me of putting all your strength into single powerful attack.
Attack speed on the other hand reminds me of dealing small but constant damage.

Putting the 2 together seems awkward.
It doesn't have any bonus AD, and the highest base AD is Cho'gath's 129.7 at level 18.

Those are really weak crits.

Fargo79

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
It doesn't have any bonus AD, and the highest base AD is Cho'gath's 129.7 at level 18.

Those are really weak crits.
with just PD yes maybe.. but when u see someone stack double BT's with it then its lights out.. balancing the items starts at giving them Unique passives.....

ImIndustructible

08-23-2012

Not that OP unless you are playing Hide n Seek.