Dear Riot: I have 1 Leave...Can you remove it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D0llSlght

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-14-2010

Get over it...

Mavoc

09-14-2010

so how many leaver is ok to have before you be considered as a bad player? i'd say if you see some one with over 10 leaves you get a little suspicious, but if a player has like 40 leave and make a bad statement in the chat or so. i'd say he is not much of a good player. Then agen, its always ocational. how many leaves is aceptable do you guys think?

Qbert

09-14-2010

Unless you have around 4 leaves, it doesn't show on your profile to other players, no?

edit;

To the guy who asked the question above me...

There is no 'acceptable' amount of leaves. I don't see why Riot would allow others to see how many leaves another player has. I have never purposely left a game, but Riot's system shows me with 9 leaves. My game has bug splatted at least 5 times just before the match has been decided, and each one of those is a leave for me. Personally, I don't find that to be fair considering others will judge me by that when they see the leaves in that profile-preview.

The leave system should determine who you are matched with, or automatically reset every month or so. I've got 5 on my record which shouldn't be there, and another 4 which I find myself accountable for. But those 4 are from the rare occurrence that I stupidly start a game at 3am and pass out, or a solo 5v5 turns into a 2 hour match, and I need to leave the house.

Anyway.

@OP: I think Riot should remove your '1' leave if that's why it happened.

Baalhrezem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

like 400 games and 5 leaves. It happens, only one of those was intentional.