Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Riot: I have 1 Leave...Can you remove it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D0llSlght

Recruiter

09-14-2010

Get over it...

Mavoc

09-14-2010

so how many leaver is ok to have before you be considered as a bad player? i'd say if you see some one with over 10 leaves you get a little suspicious, but if a player has like 40 leave and make a bad statement in the chat or so. i'd say he is not much of a good player. Then agen, its always ocational. how many leaves is aceptable do you guys think?

Qbert

09-14-2010

Unless you have around 4 leaves, it doesn't show on your profile to other players, no?

edit;

To the guy who asked the question above me...

There is no 'acceptable' amount of leaves. I don't see why Riot would allow others to see how many leaves another player has. I have never purposely left a game, but Riot's system shows me with 9 leaves. My game has bug splatted at least 5 times just before the match has been decided, and each one of those is a leave for me. Personally, I don't find that to be fair considering others will judge me by that when they see the leaves in that profile-preview.

The leave system should determine who you are matched with, or automatically reset every month or so. I've got 5 on my record which shouldn't be there, and another 4 which I find myself accountable for. But those 4 are from the rare occurrence that I stupidly start a game at 3am and pass out, or a solo 5v5 turns into a 2 hour match, and I need to leave the house.

Anyway.

@OP: I think Riot should remove your '1' leave if that's why it happened.

Baalhrezem

Recruiter

09-14-2010

like 400 games and 5 leaves. It happens, only one of those was intentional.