Dear Riot: I have 1 Leave...Can you remove it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColeWinters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

To whom it might concern;

I have 1 leave mark. Just 1. It happened as a result of my LoL client crashing during champ select for a ranked 5 v 5 arranged team. Upon restarting client, my friends who queued with me had been thrown out of champ select and were all waiting for me. I then noticed I was given a leavers mark for the crash.

I have never left a game. Ever.

Can I please get rid of it somehow? I can do dishes or something...It just tarnishes my profile. I don't like seeing it.

EDIT: What do you mean "General Discussion" doesn't mean "Make selfishly adamant demands of the Riot organization as if I'm the only player here?" Could have fooled me with the other posts going around :P

MK 47

09-14-2010

it has happened to all of us so deal with it!

REX907

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

1 leave omg never playing with you ever!

pyrokinetiq

09-14-2010

no. i have 14 leaves. who cares.

as long as it's not ranked, it really doesn't matter imo, sure, your team might lose but hey, it's in normal que, the whole point of that is to have fun playing the game whether you win or lose.

dissonancy

09-14-2010

Do any of you guys actually read before posting? The point of his point was that even though his client crashed during champion select, the game did not go through, as his friends were in the lobby when he disconnected. However, he got a leavers mark even though he didn't leave in the course of an actual game.

****ing idiots.

ShadowDark

09-14-2010

It'll happen to everyone at some time or another. Power failures, routers overheating, internet connections being dropped, and pet rabbits named Mr. Oogieflops chewing through cables. These are all things that happen, and yeah, that one leave might be a little irksome for you, but no one else can see it. It can be your little secret.

Abedeus

09-14-2010

I have 13 leaves, at least half of them connection lost not by my fault or by client crashing. Deal with it.

halfNakedNinja

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeWinters View Post
To whom it might concern;

I have 1 leave mark. Just 1. It happened as a result of my LoL client crashing during champ select for a ranked 5 v 5 arranged team. Upon restarting client, my friends who queued with me had been thrown out of champ select and were all waiting for me. I then noticed I was given a leavers mark for the crash.

I have never left a game. Ever.

Can I please get rid of it somehow? I can do dishes or something...It just tarnishes my profile. I don't like seeing it.

EDIT: What do you mean "General Discussion" doesn't mean "Make selfishly adamant demands of the Riot organization as if I'm the only player here?" Could have fooled me with the other posts going around :P
you are special I have a few leaves because of the lol launcher.

Dreamscribe

09-14-2010

Cole, you should know that this is not the place for this. Contact support@riotgames.com if you really want to hash this out. But I can tell you right now that Riot has an inflexible policy when it comes to leaves: they cannot be removed.

This includes Riot staff. You're welcome to try, however.

BlitzKrag

09-14-2010

I have like 220 ranked games with 1 client crash during champ selection "leave" as my only leave. It annoys me and I lost rating over it.