Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion score to Custom matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lordcats

08-16-2012

I don't play summoners rift, I love dominion. I also enjoy ARAM. So here is my problem, my wins are listed as 77 from summoners rift ignoring my my 280 wins in dominion. Because of this I am frequently removed from ARAM ques because people assume I am much worse than I am.

I am starting this thread hoping to get enough support for custom matches to show your higher win total or your combined number of wins. I don't expect this to be a fast fix, but I hope enough summoners will join me in suggesting this simple fix that doesn't do much other then make the game life slightly better for a few summoners.

Thank you to all of you who have read this. And a second thank you to those of you that leave a comment.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

08-16-2012

It already works this way in regular matches, so the fact that it doesn't in customs is probably just an oversight.