FairWell LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillofTheWay

Montford

09-14-2010

go kill yourself while your at it OP

Zizz

09-14-2010

im alro raging cuz its always busy but i know the code so i can play whenever

but i never had so much laggs as u have prolly , ur computer must suck really!
and im running this game on a laptop on the highest graphic i can make from the options in game

and yes we agree u are pro and we shall fix this for u so u can stay and groupphug because if u leave there are just thousand of other noobs out there that we wont love just as much as u so please stay im begging u.....

Shoto Matrony

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDealar View Post
Thats right im officially leaveing LoL me my 3 accounts and 5 of my friends. we all invest in this game to have what server down times and now a new problem. over the last couple days since the server being placed in busy ive been haveing problems with my LoL game client. when loading the game and joining the load goes well than well my screen goes black while in game. when i alt tab out i can see the screen for a split second and when i go back into it its black again. it isnt my computer im using a dell xps gen 2 gameing council with a nvidia g force go ultra driver card my friends are haveing the same problem. LoL staff need to stop working on new characters and skins and well w ork on your server stability and game reliability. this is a bad way to run buisness expecially when people are investing in **** like this. i payed over 150 dollars in the past week for riot points to buy skins just to have this **** happen.. BAD BAD SERVICE you should just give **** ingame away for free instead of chargeing since well your services arnt stable enough to charge people ...... learn how to host a game.... and say what you want im currently a coder in a online game called helbreath so i know my fair bit. GO BACK TO SCHOOL.......
I think your black screen problem is your graphics card overheating. I had the same problem a month ago, replaced my graphics card and it's fine now.

pen0r

09-14-2010

so much grammar fail @_@

DragonStrom

09-14-2010

Telling people to go back to school while you take a verbal dump on the English language is really funny...

Tyrald Grimnod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Northern gods, help me!
Talking about bad server stability in LoL and any of those community driven Helbreath servers is pure nonsense. I haven't yet played on Helbreath server that didn't die on its own in 2 years. And of course none were reliable - how fine was it that neither Crusades nor Heldenian events worked properly on any? And games were utterly boring without those. Like, woo, I go exp and then I go exp some more! Oh, and occasional gank of enemy.

Melomaniac

09-14-2010

I love these dbags who all say "nobody cares see ya"....he's posting to let Riot know...it effects Riot..so he's telling them why and hopefully they read them. Nobody cares that you don't care. Its not for you.

/facepalm

pyrokinetiq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

0/10. do trolls even try any more?

GranspearZX

09-14-2010

O...kay?

Rather than troubleshoot your own system first, it's 'blame Riot, gg'? ...huh.

Don't let the doorknob hit you on the way out, I guess. Wouldn't want to aggravate that butthurt.

P.S: Looked up Helbreath before I posted. I don't know if I'd claim any sort of involvement.