FairWell LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathDealar

09-14-2010

Thats right im officially leaveing LoL me my 3 accounts and 5 of my friends. we all invest in this game to have what server down times and now a new problem. over the last couple days since the server being placed in busy ive been haveing problems with my LoL game client. when loading the game and joining the load goes well than well my screen goes black while in game. when i alt tab out i can see the screen for a split second and when i go back into it its black again. it isnt my computer im using a dell xps gen 2 gameing council with a nvidia g force go ultra driver card my friends are haveing the same problem. LoL staff need to stop working on new characters and skins and well w ork on your server stability and game reliability. this is a bad way to run buisness expecially when people are investing in **** like this. i payed over 150 dollars in the past week for riot points to buy skins just to have this **** happen.. BAD BAD SERVICE you should just give **** ingame away for free instead of chargeing since well your services arnt stable enough to charge people ...... learn how to host a game.... and say what you want im currently a coder in a online game called helbreath so i know my fair bit. GO BACK TO SCHOOL.......

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

go **** yourself and dont come back.

seriously every guy that bother making a farewell thread should also be banned while they're at it.

BarraKulyan

09-14-2010

Cya!

Jestrik

09-14-2010

My eyes.

0/10.

FailPatrol

09-14-2010

Go back to school and learn how to make paragraphs.

xEisenheim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Yawn. So much dumbness in your post. No one is sad.

KOZZAK

09-14-2010

I love how you think we all give a ****.

And they don't charge you. Skins are optional.

Enjoy coding your "originally" named online game (helbreath, seriously?)

Wiredcurrent

09-14-2010

Yea remind me to avoid any game that suffers from the same grammatical idiocy as this post. And if you've been playing this long with this many accounts ..You've known the issues are there. Why in the blue hells would you opt to spend money let alone that much?

Have to call this one as its seen.

Verdict: Troll
1/10 for making Jestrik's eyes bleed.

Osamodas

09-14-2010

And we'll miss you <3

wait that's not what I wanted to type

Leib Olmai

09-14-2010

We don't care.
Bai.