Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CorpseRaider

10-16-2012

A champion i completely fear and always ban in ranked is malphite. His ult is one of the best initiates in the game. When he gets fed he becomes a super tank who can also deal a decent aount of magic damage plus he has a ranged slow that isnt even skill shot.

CorpseRaider

10-16-2012

Darius in a solo q game. His ult is just too strong. It deals true damage plus has no cooldown if he gets the kill.

oOHeiNzOo

10-16-2012

A good Ryze late game = unstoppable. Granted everyone on opposing team doesn't beef up on magic res. but as long as you have good AD on your team to stop them from doing that, he's a beast. Idk if i'd say OP though because he's a bit of a pain to use early game.

AwkwrdTurtle

10-22-2012

shen

Omicron Austin

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodDiamond View Post
why zyra is OP -

1st- multiple turrets that can be spammed and do more dmg than heimer turrets.

2nd she has a root that can hit multiple plays making her better than morgana in that catigory,

3rd- a giant aoe ultimate skill that does dmg compairible to nunu's ultimate but is used with little to no risk. simmilar heroes such
as kennen, morgana, wukong, amumu ultimates put the player at risk by being in the middle of the action.

4th- her seeds can be used as indistructible wards which make them bettert than heimer turrets.
during a tower sidge while under the turret zyra can get vision with these seeds which do not take tower agro making them superior
to wards, teemo shrooms, heimer turrets and maokai sapling due to their invulnitibity. maokais sapling can be agroed and thus distroyed.

conclusion ~ why would riot make a hero that can do everything a lot of other champions can do and use these abilities with
little to no risk to their own life. Furthermore, creating a hero that cannot die if properly positioned, and has vision abilites
superior to every hero in the game with a lot of damage and sustained damage through short late game cooldowns this hero takes the best
abilites from several heroes and makes not only the abilites safer but have more utility.

How to fix?
reduce range on ultimate, and reduce size of ultimate by a little maybe 100 range?
not sure to how fix turrets.
increase cd of root by .5 or 1 second. lategame?
1) If by "can be spammed" you mean once every 20 seconds, then sure. Not sure why it's important though, their damage is sort of mediocre and you can't always make them target the player very easily.

2) It also has far less range than Morgana's, a shorter root duration, and less damage.

3) All of those ultimates stun, slow, or knockup instantly. Zyra's just does flat damage, and after a rather long time, a knockup.

4) They can be stepped on, and they only last 30 seconds. Not to mention the sight range is a little mediocre.

She has pretty decent range and okay damage, but she's very squishy and has no escapes.

LightEntite

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Slurpees View Post
Title says it all. Who is a champ that you cannot beat. That when you see them in queue on the other team you actually contemplate backing out.

My pick would have to be Vayne. Every 3rd shot will deal extra damage, a displacement, invisibility... A barrel roll... nty

Malphite and Jax are tied for the spot.

I don't know how anyone takes them serious tbh. One initiates and CCs for free, other naturally snowballs so hard that he's undefeatable by nearly any champ in the game that can't instantly kill him without using any autoattacks.

Wolvenlight

10-22-2012

Support Talon.

But in all seriously-ness, I guess Jax.

Azerax53

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMeatPuzzle View Post
Jayce sooo op riot nerf now please
They are in next patch.

Azerax53

10-23-2012

I think Sona is OP support pretty much anytime a team took sona in season 2 tournament they won who they usually combined her with ezreal. both had high win rates in tourny. I wouldn't say they need a nerf but LOL needs more supports that are as good as sona.

lightningbunny1

10-23-2012

i think rammus, xin and daius and op, its simply no fun to play against them...