Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4 12

03-16-2014

To me it depends on how you play. like for me i love being mobile. Kiting is just mad fun so id use true damage ahri or lee sin. you can't catch them even if u wanted to.

AlCaPWN135

03-16-2014

Yi because he can pentakill baddies in a second.

Artist Bogrim

03-16-2014

It depends on the lane.

Top: Riven---if you don't counter her, your entire game is pretty much going to suck. Even post-nerf she is still a champion ridiculously hard to trade with.

Mid: Yasuo----if you don't get ahead of him, he will zone you out of the entire lane at ease. He is essentially the mid lane Riven.

Bot: Caitlyn is, and will always be the queen ***** of the bot lane. If your support isn't an expert player, you can look forward to losing at least 40-50 CS to her lane bullying.

Jungle: Lee Sin, the good ones. They invade on your jungler, gank lanes like a god and carry the game single-handedly.

OraclelxZl

03-16-2014

Fizz's one ability is op. E- Dodges Everything- Slow Proc- Damage- Mobile Jumps terrain-

AdmiralHindsight

03-16-2014

Vi, I think her kit is too stacked compared to any other jungler.

Pokemon Masta

03-19-2014

Heimerdinger Needs a nerf in the next patch. A big one. He Just wrecks Any Top laner ANY. I mean I can't even go cs or anything Against him. Turrents Too op.

SovietBananana

03-19-2014

If you have a Kass with a couple of kills... he can and will destroy everything in existance (at least last time I played him)

Tomahawkzzz

04-01-2014

Any champ from ultra rapid fire