Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finneywinny

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSpangledMan View Post
I'm actually really surprised that this whole thread isn't filled up with Katarina. It's widely known that she snowballs out of control and can dominate the game easily. I think I've gotten 4 or 5 pentakills with her now.
I find it very easy to counter Kat, here's the trick. Stay. Away. From Her. May not sound so great but it works.

-Finneywinny

Kryterro

11-25-2012

Annie and Teemo, no matter who I am or what i do i just can not seem to get rid of those two! They are just so persistent on trying to kill me and normally i can get away from most champions very well with the champions i use (Kat, Tristana, Morgana, etc.) but i just can not get away from them. Especially Teemo's mushrooms! I mean seriously! come on!

Lajinn5

11-25-2012

Fizz....that scaly little ***hole enrages me to no end... Gragas ult? 'lol nope'

Janin

11-25-2012

Olaf.... He us such a threat... With a good Olaf any team can win

ChaosForger

11-25-2012

Surprisingly, I think it's Tristana. Wait until late game and she's unstoppable.

Healz Please

11-25-2012

I always hate going support against a team that has Blitz support, when I'm Sona. I know, dodge or block with minions, but his grab is just... arg! As Leona thought I find him not so bad. Other than that? Nunu. Hate his freaking slow.

Kalasen

11-26-2012

Definitely enemy blitzcrank support. The average ones will try to bully their way into bush control, try grabs as you're going between minion waves as they die, occasionally come out to aggress the AD carry if the enemy AD is aggressed upon... this I can deal with. Pink ward fights, poke battles, jukes. Nervewracking, but bearable and even fun with the mindgames.

But then there's the other sort of blitzcrank. He pings for his carry to follow along, turns on his W movespeed boost, and just charges straight at the AD carry until past the friendly minion wave, not caring if he gets poked. Because when he crosses, you have a choice. Run in a straight line and get grabbed. Or dodge side to side, slowing your move away so he can punch you... then grab you when you try to get away. The only 'counterplay' to that is champ select, with ezreal or sivir as the AD carry, and taric/leona/ali as support. They can respectively negate his pull with fast reflexes, or want to be grabbed. You are unable to run a support against such a blitz that isn't a CC tank, because everyone else will get instagibbed with no real counterplay. I feel bad when I run blitz in blind pick because it's free kills that the enemy didn't have to mess up for.

Break Eye

11-26-2012

I was thinking Kayle. Well she's labeled as fighter support only, but she can also be played as mage, adc, and even tank due to her natural stats and ult.

Sonbot

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kegolas0 View Post
to be honest im most of afraid of rammus when im playing AD and talon when im AP, other than that i hate fighting shen, **** shen.
I hate Rammus when i am Kassadin. Think about it, his passive converts magic damage to attack speed. By the time you are done being taunted you are dead. I squel and run back into the void when I see him.

But honestly I think Kat and Riven. a few kills under their belts =snowball

Sethy

11-26-2012

Trundle obviously...