Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liard

11-17-2012

I originally, playing Ahri, found Lux to be overpowered as hell.

I felt like she could miss almost every skillshot, then hit one Q and kill me anyway, regardless of what I did in lane. Add on her Eorbthing and I felt it was impossible to play against her.

Nowadays, I'm not sure. I don't really hate going against anything in lane... Maybe a fed Diana?

AversiveBias

11-18-2012

I think Skarner and Olaf are pretty OP now.

Quickscopezombie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Xin and Darius I always dont like fighting against

OreIsan

11-19-2012

A good Zed can tear up any AP Mid who isnt super tanky.

Or darius and karth just press R...

pokerchamp

11-19-2012

most overpowered champ, alot with say darius, i always felt ahri was border line OP in the right hands, but the MOST op champ right now? the one a total monkey could play? Xin Zhao. Step one, roll your face across the keyboard, Step two, count elo.

Peptic

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
Zyra was preposterously OP, and her win % reflected that. It was over 58% basically since her release, going over 60% sometimes.

Also, I did read your post. You said "Title says it all"
This guy seems like hes pulling statistics out of his ass. I have never once had a problem with Zyra. Get your fake statistics out of these forums.

Gnome077

11-19-2012

Dr. Mundo is the most OP jungler, hands down. Quickest clear times, awesome ganks, and best sustain in the game due to his ult and its low cooldown. Mundo for the win all day everyday.

SinRG

11-19-2012

Exhaust > Darius

Azerax53

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amras0 View Post
Diana.
Garen
His base regen is like mundo's ult. Every time I face him on top lane I lose. No mana, decent dmg with only tank build, CC reductant, with FM he can face anyone.

Katarina
Simply my worst nightmare.
OP passive, undodgeable Q, decent dmg whatever the build and NO FKIN MANA.
I carry hard when I play with her and barely anyone can kill me, but against her it's tricky if good player. 1v1 her and you're dead. 2v1 you might shut her down with CC.
Garen - eh if his ulti was like darius and could reset if he killed a champ he'd be OP but i feel like Garen is pretty balanced right now possibly even a little underpowered compared to a lot of top laners like Darius, Jax, Irelia, Jayce, ect.

Now katarina however, i agree with you COMPLETELY she has insane stats right now on lolking.net:

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&range=monthly

Her burst damage is just crazy so hard to counter her...

Anto1

11-25-2012

Zed!