Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strixie

11-06-2012

Olaf. His ult negates the "CC" factor. If you have these items its really just math. Any other champion this would fail because even if you have the ability to 1shot, you can still get CC'ed and kited. Oh, or Akali if they don't have vision.

IE
Bloodthirster (x2)
Phantom Dancer / Triforce
Boots (or another phantom dancer)
Some kind of health item to prevent burst

Soraka Goes Mid

11-06-2012

Singed. Singed does SO much damage and is tanky at the same time. Darius is in second, but you can still beat him as long as he doesn't get fed. I haven't figured out how to beat Singed. :x

Captain BubbleT

11-06-2012

Fizz. People who know how to play him just absolutely destroy everything.

Wild Magics

11-10-2012

Master yi with phantom dancers, pop dat ulti and dat e........holy ****

first time Vayne

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroXc View Post
Singed. Singed does SO much damage and is tanky at the same time. Darius is in second, but you can still beat him as long as he doesn't get fed. I haven't figured out how to beat Singed. :x
I don't think you do in late game... Definitely not alone would be my answer.

I do my best to shut him down early, but that's often not enough...

Pingye West

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

no man, zyra is ****ing OP, have u seen her winratio?

Delongman71

11-10-2012

I would say Fiora because you can not be fed when ur fiora ;p

Nickpws

11-10-2012

There is no OP champ, Only players. That is all. You could play a HUGELY strong champion and still fail. Some just need more skill.

A Shiny Mew

11-10-2012

As odd as it is, I can't play mid against Brand...I don't know what it is, I'm perfectly fine with laning against any champion, but as soon as I lane against Brand, it's like my mind is blank and I forget how much damage he can do because of that damn passive and secondary effects on all of his abilities...

Top Lane; Olaf
Jungler; Shyvana
Mid Lane; Brand
ADC; Ezreal
Support; Blitzcrank

^ That to me is my nightmare team, I can't lane well against any of them, Olaf, negates CC, Shyvana, insanely fast in the jungle and easily counter jungles you, Brand, just makes me stupid, Ezreal is just too mobile for an ADC with how much damage he can put out, not to mention a global ultimate. Blitz just makes a lane passive, you have to focus on dodging pulls so much that you're getting poked by the ADC because focusing on dodging two champions + Last hitting is a pain.

R e IVI e D y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiwanBubbleTea View Post
Fizz. People who know how to play him just absolutely destroy everything.
Yes. i 100% agree, fizz is amazing in the correct hands, more so than the average champ. I personally get scared when i see a darius, voli and shen :3 Hate them.