Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In the last 15 or 20 games....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

halfNakedNinja

09-14-2010

Quote:
Lcr2003:
My team hasn't gotten a SINGLE tower. My team hasn't had a SINGLE tank. My team hasn't had a SINGLE AOE hero.

The enemy team has destroyed 6 or more towers by the 25 mark. The enemy team has been ALL tanks. The enemy team has been ALL AOE heroes.

I really don't understand....why are the feeders / leavers always on MY team!?!?!? In all of these games, the enemy team never once had a single feeder / leaver / afker.

Last night a Sivir broke the pattern by backdooring a **SINGLE** turret right as our team surrendered. This was after I intentionally fed all game to prove a point.

After my team was down about 20 to 4 at the 10 minute mark, when I was 4/0/0 -- so I decided to intentionally feed. After 15 minutes of intentional feeding **I STILL HAD A BETTER SCORE THAN 2 OF MY TEAM MATES**

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Bottom line is....if I don't play Annie or Ashe mid and carry my team, it's a guaranteed loss. If I play Annie or Ashe it's almost a guaranteed win.

Ban him for intentional feeding.

Sourpatch

09-14-2010

I think it's trying to tell you to take one for the team and be the tank....

Nuronane

09-14-2010

Quote:
Lcr2003:
My team hasn't had a SINGLE tank.

Quote:
Lcr2003:
I really don't understand....why are the feeders / leavers always on MY team!?!?!?

Yet you refuse to play a tank? You're losing because you refuse to help your team.