In the last 15 or 20 games....

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Senior Recruiter

09-14-2010

"summoner 2 takes ezreal
ezreal locks in asap
Ezreal: JO TAKE SOME TANKS YO..

Teamplay was born"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

j j

Senior Member

09-14-2010

I came to conclusion you troll your team all match and then intentionally feed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vallkier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Well there are plenty of aoe tanks to play, try galio/amumu/nunu for some success in teamfights
Just because other people don't choose to help the team comp doesn't mean you shouldn't


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kharibou

Senior Member

09-14-2010

I had a Kayle who died three times turretdiving despite the fact that the turret itself was about to drop. Fun game.

We lost.

Horribly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lcr2003 View Post
My team hasn't gotten a SINGLE tower. My team hasn't had a SINGLE tank. My team hasn't had a SINGLE AOE hero.
And yet, you were in every single game. As a non AoE, non-tank champ. Complaining about lack of AoE and tanks. I'm sure your complaint is legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lcr2003 View Post
...I intentionally fed all game...
You're probably just kidding right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lcr2003 View Post
...After 15 minutes of intentional feeding...
Nope guess not. RIOT, intentional feeder here, ban please. He's apparently proud of it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lcr2003

Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydriumlol View Post
So if every game you play in fails and the only people in the game that are the same is you...

I hope you see where I'm going with this.

Right....I like how that's always the argument. Except I'm getting quadra kills with Annie or Morgana while my team LITERALLY DOES NOTHING AT ALL. Ok pal, whatever you say.

Let me guess, next you're gonna say if I'm good I should be able to carry my whole team right!?!? IMPOSSIBLE for a single person to carry when 2 or three of their team mates are 0 / 12 or worse.

Again, just to be clear....I INTENTIONALLY FED ALL GAME AND ENDED WITH BETTER SCORES THAN MOST OF MY TEAM MATES. I'VE DONE THIS EXPERIMENT MANY, MANY TIMES NOW. EVERY SINGLE GAME IS THE SAME


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lcr2003

Member

09-14-2010

I mean really....every game is exactly the same. I'm going 2/0/0 around the 10 minute mark when I look at the score and the enemy team is up 20 to 2.

Look at the scoreboard and 2 players are 0/10 and still lvl 3 at the 10 min mark.

Meaning they basically died...ran back to their lane....died again....repeatedly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

erimon

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lcr2003 View Post
Again, just to be clear....I INTENTIONALLY FED ALL GAME AND ENDED WITH BETTER SCORES THAN MOST OF MY TEAM MATES. I'VE DONE THIS EXPERIMENT MANY, MANY TIMES NOW. EVERY SINGLE GAME IS THE SAME
This is only getting better. *grabspopcorn*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fairyland

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Shoulda named this thread "SINGLE"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightcutter

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Thats the game bro,
I also lost the last 20 matches or something, having an higher than average amount of leavers/feeders, rarely seeing a tank( just if i took one to be honest), teams with 4 ranged carries and this is just the beginning

but know what, even though I fell down from 1580 to 1215 in solo ranked I still dont give a fk,I'll now try to get myself below the 1200 mark and just play 5v5 and normal games afterwards


123