Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


In the last 15 or 20 games....

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lcr2003

Member

09-14-2010

My team hasn't gotten a SINGLE tower. My team hasn't had a SINGLE tank. My team hasn't had a SINGLE AOE hero.

The enemy team has destroyed 6 or more towers by the 25 mark. The enemy team has been ALL tanks. The enemy team has been ALL AOE heroes.

I really don't understand....why are the feeders / leavers always on MY team!?!?!? In all of these games, the enemy team never once had a single feeder / leaver / afker.

Last night a Sivir broke the pattern by backdooring a **SINGLE** turret right as our team surrendered. This was after I intentionally fed all game to prove a point.

After my team was down about 20 to 4 at the 10 minute mark, when I was 4/0/0 -- so I decided to intentionally feed. After 15 minutes of intentional feeding **I STILL HAD A BETTER SCORE THAN 2 OF MY TEAM MATES**

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Bottom line is....if I don't play Annie or Ashe mid and carry my team, it's a guaranteed loss. If I play Annie or Ashe it's almost a guaranteed win.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boreall

Senior Member

09-14-2010

The commom Denomitor is you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

unceunce

Senior Member

09-14-2010

sounds like it's time to pick a tank or AoE champ


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DannyOtaku87

Member

09-14-2010

Feel your pain my last few groups have been Failsauce.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whom

Senior Member

09-14-2010

L2Amumu? Anti-tank AOE tank, whee.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MalicLeader

Junior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
unceunce:
sounds like it's time to pick a tank or AoE champ


He is right maybe you should pick a tank or AoE champ... I don't have this problem at all, because im tanking most of the time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWorstEver

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Play Taric.

He does everything.

Push
Stun
Heal
Armor Aura
Even more heal
Mana Regen
Tank
Can even DPS with his ult.

Taric.

DOES

EVERYTHING.

Who also got a totally random buff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

erimon

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Lcr2003:
This was after I intentionally fed all game to prove a point.


What point? That you're a steaming pile of horse excrement? Well played, Sir!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RE Bantos

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
erimon:
What point? That you're a steaming pile of horse excrement? Well played, Sir!


i lol'd.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hydriumlol

Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Lcr2003:
My team hasn't gotten a SINGLE tower. My team hasn't had a SINGLE tank. My team hasn't had a SINGLE AOE hero.

The enemy team has destroyed 6 or more towers by the 25 mark. The enemy team has been ALL tanks. The enemy team has been ALL AOE heroes.

I really don't understand....why are the feeders / leavers always on MY team!?!?!? In all of these games, the enemy team never once had a single feeder / leaver / afker.

Last night a Sivir broke the pattern by backdooring a **SINGLE** turret right as our team surrendered. This was after I intentionally fed all game to prove a point.

After my team was down about 20 to 4 at the 10 minute mark, when I was 4/0/0 -- so I decided to intentionally feed. After 15 minutes of intentional feeding **I STILL HAD A BETTER SCORE THAN 2 OF MY TEAM MATES**

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Bottom line is....if I don't play Annie or Ashe mid and carry my team, it's a guaranteed loss. If I play Annie or Ashe it's almost a guaranteed win.


So if every game you play in fails and the only people in the game that are the same is you...

I hope you see where I'm going with this.


123