In the last 15 or 20 games....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lcr2003

09-14-2010

My team hasn't gotten a SINGLE tower. My team hasn't had a SINGLE tank. My team hasn't had a SINGLE AOE hero.

The enemy team has destroyed 6 or more towers by the 25 mark. The enemy team has been ALL tanks. The enemy team has been ALL AOE heroes.

I really don't understand....why are the feeders / leavers always on MY team!?!?!? In all of these games, the enemy team never once had a single feeder / leaver / afker.

Last night a Sivir broke the pattern by backdooring a **SINGLE** turret right as our team surrendered. This was after I intentionally fed all game to prove a point.

After my team was down about 20 to 4 at the 10 minute mark, when I was 4/0/0 -- so I decided to intentionally feed. After 15 minutes of intentional feeding **I STILL HAD A BETTER SCORE THAN 2 OF MY TEAM MATES**

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Bottom line is....if I don't play Annie or Ashe mid and carry my team, it's a guaranteed loss. If I play Annie or Ashe it's almost a guaranteed win.

Boreall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

The commom Denomitor is you

unceunce

09-14-2010

sounds like it's time to pick a tank or AoE champ

DannyOtaku87

09-14-2010

Feel your pain my last few groups have been Failsauce.

Whom

09-14-2010

L2Amumu? Anti-tank AOE tank, whee.

MalicLeader

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by unceunce View Post
sounds like it's time to pick a tank or AoE champ
He is right maybe you should pick a tank or AoE champ... I don't have this problem at all, because im tanking most of the time.

TheWorstEver

09-14-2010

Play Taric.

He does everything.

Push
Stun
Heal
Armor Aura
Even more heal
Mana Regen
Tank
Can even DPS with his ult.

Taric.

DOES

EVERYTHING.

Who also got a totally random buff.

erimon

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lcr2003 View Post
This was after I intentionally fed all game to prove a point.
What point? That you're a steaming pile of horse excrement? Well played, Sir!

RE Bantos

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by erimon View Post
What point? That you're a steaming pile of horse excrement? Well played, Sir!
i lol'd.

Hydriumlol

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lcr2003 View Post
My team hasn't gotten a SINGLE tower. My team hasn't had a SINGLE tank. My team hasn't had a SINGLE AOE hero.

The enemy team has destroyed 6 or more towers by the 25 mark. The enemy team has been ALL tanks. The enemy team has been ALL AOE heroes.

I really don't understand....why are the feeders / leavers always on MY team!?!?!? In all of these games, the enemy team never once had a single feeder / leaver / afker.

Last night a Sivir broke the pattern by backdooring a **SINGLE** turret right as our team surrendered. This was after I intentionally fed all game to prove a point.

After my team was down about 20 to 4 at the 10 minute mark, when I was 4/0/0 -- so I decided to intentionally feed. After 15 minutes of intentional feeding **I STILL HAD A BETTER SCORE THAN 2 OF MY TEAM MATES**

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Bottom line is....if I don't play Annie or Ashe mid and carry my team, it's a guaranteed loss. If I play Annie or Ashe it's almost a guaranteed win.
So if every game you play in fails and the only people in the game that are the same is you...

I hope you see where I'm going with this.