[Help] What Champion Would Suit Me ? // Question !!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloudzor

08-16-2012

Hey guys.

I'm looking for my final champ, and I have no idea who to get.

Do you guys know if Vladimir is any good? Strong player, weak player? Good for kills, assists?

So I've recently got riven, and I love her, I love how she can jump around players, while hitting them, and has incredible burst damage, and basically a nuker.

Personally, I hate damage over-time abilities, idk why. I'm more of a 1 hit big hit type of player, which is why i like Riven a lot,

Now I am looking for a new champion to get, however I don't know who to save up for, I am willing to get anyone up to 6300 IP.

What i really want in a champion, if this is possible, is a ranged champion, so ranged basic attack, as I dont have one of those yet. a pretty good fighter, (No abilities like, shield another player or something) One who isnt meant for like support, and yeah.

Basically someone like ezreal, but not ezreal, because I already played him quite a bit.

So to summarize all of it

I want a character who..

Preferably has all Ranged Attacks
Burst Damage / Nuker
OP I guess.. but who doesnt want that

NOT a Support
A Carry is good.

I cant find one that I like however :S

I want someone who is very good to harass with at the beginning, and near the end if farmed well can just own.

Chris Spencer

08-16-2012

Varus

Cloudzor

08-16-2012

Varus is damage over time.. i think i'll get brand.

EzraTwitch

08-16-2012

Le Blacn, if you like nuking the **** out of people the deceiver is the way to go.

Luxiere

08-17-2012

Yeah. LeBlanc's just for you. Maybe Vayne too if you're quite fed mid game-

Deathìst

Recruiter

08-17-2012

how bout graves? ton of burst and can just destroy you late game in 4 basic attacks

Spiral Shark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Why such a hate towards supporting? Or even having one maybe kinda sorta beneficial to your team ability? It's a team based game, guy, so don't expect others to support your kill-greedy ass when you're not willing to do the same.

KaiSong

08-17-2012

Graves, but then again everyone plays graves.

And i have no idea where this damage over time you speak of thing that Varus has, although im not really suggesting him. 1st skill nuke, 2nd skill passive damage increase+ marks that do damage when hit with another skill, 3rd Aoe Damage+ heal reduction/slow for people standing on blight, 4th Root that spreads to nearby champions. The one skill in that entire set that does slightly "DoT" is the ult, and thats only because it creeps to other champions. But it still does its damage instantaneously to the first target.

And i have no idea where the leblanc statements are coming from. She does nuke, she does harass, but her lategame is pretty hilariously bad if youre playing with decent teams. Leblanc is meant to harass early game roam midgame and get other lanes fed, and hopefully blow up a carry before a fight if she can manage to get to one late game, but she literally is a one trick pony.

Oh, just looked up your summoner profile, and http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...ge-infographic you might be wanting to look at this before youre lvl 20, Honestly the difference with tier 3 runes is the equivalent to having first blood advantage over most of your matchups going up to lvl 30.

Cloudzor

08-17-2012

Yeah, i completely forgot about varus, i don't know he doesnt really fit my style tho. I never really liked him.

Yeah LeBlanc, she is terrible late game, I have a friend who has her.

At the moment, I think I am going to get Kennen, Olaf, and a 6300 champ, still deciding on who, I want a mainly killer, like the reason I don't like support is because I just die, i get assists, and it ends up being worse for our team, with Kennen, it can be support but also a fighter, they can participate and do a lot in team fights, etc.

So yeah at the moment I am going to get

Olaf
Kennen
a 6300 champ ?

I am yet to decide. Riven, I love her, she just jumps around while dealing damage, that is my type of player

I would love to have a strong ranged champ, one that can deal quite some damage in teamfights, etc.
Like the type of champs you see getting quadra kills, fiora, kennen, katarina, riven, vayne.

I'm looking for my final champ, and I have no idea who to get.

Do you guys know if Vladimir is any good? Strong player, weak player? Good for kills, assists?

Gulma

08-18-2012

For supports, I think taric would really suit you, I too did not like being killed so easily but taric is extremely tanky with his w ( raises you and nearby allies armor ) he also has a heal , which heals him and an ally and a stun, and lastly he can get easy assists with his ultimate which does good damage and buffs nearby allies AD and AP which will guarantee you assists in teamfights.

For the choice you listed I think you will like Olaf, because of his true damage but you lose a bit of hp, so if you are fine with that I think you will like him.