Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ARAM Nasus Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Atheist NA

08-16-2012

Hey all, been playing the recent Proving Grounds map (and loving it), but whenever I get Nasus, it just seems he's at such a disadvantage. And no, I never dodge an ARAM queue, I suck it up and play whatever I get

Nasus is a tanky AD champ by nature, that deals massive late-game damage from farming up his Q. But on ARAM, its very hard to get up there and Q a minion, therefore weakening his effectiveness. I've thought about an AP Nasus build, but the ratios on his E aren't that great.

Any thoughts? Should I just build pure tank and maybe max my slow first for best team fight effectiveness?

Thanks.

Cenerae

08-16-2012

AP Nasus is going to be the best way to go. You can still build tanky with the AP items available, and it makes your spirit fire into a fairly decent poke.

It's either that or struggle to farm your Q so you can build him the conventional way.

EzraTwitch

08-16-2012

AP>Lichbane and Max Spirit Fire first.