The reword the trolls game ;D ! (Much fun)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boomstix

09-14-2010

Use the following lines to reword the sentence into something considered a trollable post

adding more trollable material, hungry jacks, star trek, customs, battlefield,Genie, children, acne, the it, i , cant, how many, i definately, need some, your mother, my sister, I probably, wow i'm so sick of, spoons, frosty flakes, the main thing i hate, to be perfectly honest, why dont we just, my suggestion is how can we get, in my opinion, the problem with, well essentially, Garen, mundo, how many , conquer, my, complete and utter, frollock, skip, jump, mannerism, happy, jolly, sad, silly, I am, i think we all, let me tell something to you, I know best, trust me, and I propose we.

Example:

Wow, I'm so sick of mundo, to be perfectly honest, I definitely need acne, the children I probably well, essentially conquer . I think we all Garen I know best trust me.

Post results, GO

Rules:

You don't need to use all the words,
You cannot repeat words,
You cannot argue with the trolls in here.

Lloend

09-14-2010

What is this, I don't even?

Boreall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

This don't what is even.... I.

Grashtar

09-14-2010

I even what is this dont

IamGrimm

09-14-2010

This what I don't even is..

Boomstix

09-14-2010

what is? Even I dont this.

KOZZAK

09-14-2010

Even I don't this is what?

Boomstix

09-14-2010

adding more trollable material, hungry jacks, star trek, customs, battlefield,Genie, children, acne, the it, i , cant, how many, i definately, need some, your mother, my sister, I probably, wow i'm so sick of, spoons, frosty flakes, the main thing i hate, to be perfectly honest, why dont we just, my suggestion is how can we get, in my opinion, the problem with, well essentially, and I propose we. AND GO

Boreall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomstix View Post
adding more trollable material, hungry jacks, star trek, customs, battlefield,Genie, children, acne, the it, i , cant, how many, i definately, need some, how can we get, in my opinion, the problem with, well essentially, and I propose we. AND GO
I definately need some children. In my opinion, the problem with adding more trollable material we propose battlefield Genie. I the it trek hungry jacks star how many and I can't customs.Well essentially, how can we get?

Chiptune

09-14-2010

Not funny. Get out.

Quoted material wasn't even a troll post.