Riot - 3D Character Art by Sam Yang (cgsammu)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsammu View Post
Oh thank you!! ahahahaha I'm actually a big final fantasy fan, my all time favorite ones are 7-10 lolol..and its sorta what got me wanting to learn 3d in the first place! =) so I guess some inspirations might've slipped in without me doing it intensionally ahaha
make a smurf for posting you beautiful stuff on the forums

cgsammu

Character Artist

02-03-2013
22 of 56 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quartzmonkey View Post
Zyra sculpt is awesome.
Thanks!! she was the first champ i worked on!

Amras0

02-03-2013

Wow, you really have some inspiring artwork! I've been in artwork and design for quite some time but didn't even reach some high skill level due to various things, but today I saw apprenticeships for Riot and got really eager to have even a slight chance to be a part of it if I try harder.
Tho' I get really down when I know I'm stuck in this horrible country and you don't really do visa for that. But a long-term job would be a dream come true!

So, you have some tips on beggining with drawing from scratch in Photoshop and learning to work in some 3D programs? (free preferably, but I have C4D, but don't even know basics)

Where does your inspiration come from?

Albireo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

3d art spotlights when?

Dreampod

02-03-2013

Quote:
Hey everyone, unfortunately I cant recreate or post any more "skin-related types" of fan art, so no more stuff like Titan Ziggs, a lot of people thought it was a Legendary Skin, which it clearly wasn't meant for that..so sorry guys, I apologize to everyone for any confusion or expectations...

But on the other hand, here's something I made yesterday, I want to start doing these 1-day sketches every weekend for fun! ^___^

So here's my version of Classic Kassadin referenced from our Splash Art, and again..please remember!!!
(This is a personal fan art project by me, and is not affiliated with Riot games in any way) Otherwise I cant do anymore of these for you guys in the future
Kassadin (Personal Fanart, Unofficial)
Stupid people ruin everything.

cgsammu

Character Artist

02-04-2013
23 of 56 Riot Posts

Well guys...looks like this is the end of my LoL fan art series...I was asked not to do any fan art as a Rioter today..T^T even though it was really fun to do on the weekends..

I hope you guys enjoyed my personal art while it lasted, I will be doing non-league of legends fan art from now on, feel free to follow me at:

>>>>>Personal Website:
Portfolio
Cghub
Deviant Art

And it was not K

02-04-2013

I just find this thread, was all like "this is awesome! How did I miss it until now?" then see it's over and done.

=,=

Zerglinator

02-04-2013

Whaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?!?!?

Boo! That sucks! Start petitions! Nerf Irelia! Blame Morello!

Vulking

02-04-2013

Quote:
Well guys...looks like this is the end of my LoL fan art series...I was asked not to do any fan art as a Rioter today..T^T even though it was really fun to do on the weekends..

I hope you guys enjoyed my personal art while it lasted, I will be doing non-league of legends fan art from now on, feel free to follow me at:

>>>>>Personal Website:
Portfolio
Cghub
Deviant Art
Bad Guy Riot

Grøve

02-04-2013

Force Morello or IronStylus or SOMEONE (bring it to tryndamere) to make titan ziggs a new ~ Theme~ like Ezreal had, id pay 3600 for something that mind blowing brain orgasmly epic!