Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot - 3D Character Art by Sam Yang (cgsammu)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulking

01-22-2013

Quote:
cgsammu:
Oh yeah, if you guys have any model requests, feel free to drop me a line! Let me know what you guys want to see and I'll try and make that happen as a personal art project

Cosmic Wizard Veigar, full human size, similar robes, the darkness that cover his body is replaced by the image of the cosmos.

Iglie

01-22-2013

Advanced Rumble, his mech is fully complete and everything is upgraded and not rusty and broken down!

I think he'd look awesome.

vamp15

01-22-2013

Teen annie!

please

xethik

01-22-2013

Quote:
cgsammu:
Oh yeah, if you guys have any model requests, feel free to drop me a line! Let me know what you guys want to see and I'll try and make that happen as a personal art project

Draven's face on literally every champion model in existence. Well, I guess any other champion could work for starters. Welcome to the League of 3D Draven.

Kelg

01-22-2013

i would buy titan ziggs :3

IMTOOJUICY

01-22-2013

ROFL at Roided Ziggs

looks like he went on Mundo's training regimen

smoggie

01-22-2013

Quote:
cgsammu:

Hi! i'm smoggie and i am an aspiring uni student trying to start my life in the 3d design scene i've gotten my hands on a few rendering programs such as solidworks and blender. i've wanted to ask someone with experience what their opinion on blender is sooo, whadaya think?

OH! and as for requests, i've always wanted to see a joker-themed shaco. Or just shaco in a suit suits make everything better*

*=(see gragas esq, gentleman cho'gath)

Deadmond

01-23-2013

Quote:
cgsammu:

How about Vayne's earlier concept by RitaLux?

NinetyNineTails

01-23-2013

Quote:
cgsammu:

Mobile Suit Rumble, please. Something like the Raiden and/or Dorkas from Virtual On, I think. They have some very good looking animations and effects that would work very well for Rumble's shield+sprint and rocket ult.

Crowthen

01-23-2013

Cat girl ezreal