LoL RP Store Item Suggestions Stolen from KoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wildfire393

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
ITT: People who post before reading entire posts.

@OP: I think it would be a great idea for Riot to implement. I personally wouldn't spend money on something like that, but I know lots of people who would.
Thank you. Personally, I think it's kind of pathetic that everyone on the forums besides the occasional Adjudicator/Emissary/Redpost has the exact same ? icon and "Junior/Senior Member" title. I probably wouldn't donate myself for it, but I'd definitely like to see it as a feature so that some people would.

Captain Taco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Off-topic. KoL was awesome... for a week.

On-topic. I would pay money for this because it would give me another reason to spend money on a game I adore.

Off-topic. I like turtles.

Grikshanks

09-14-2010

if you wanted serious discussion and thought put into your post, perhaps you shouldnt have started off with accusing riot of "stealing" a payment model from some other game, which could also have the same claim made about it.

wildfire393

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grikshanks View Post
if you wanted serious discussion and thought put into your post, perhaps you shouldnt have started off with accusing riot of "stealing" a payment model from some other game, which could also have the same claim made about it.
Where at all in my post did I accuse Riot of stealing a payment system? I simply said, "Hey look, both of these systems operate on a similar payment premise, I wonder if there might be anything gained from looking at what has been successful for the other one?"

Kardea

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire393 View Post
Where at all in my post did I accuse Riot of stealing a payment system? I simply said, "Hey look, both of these systems operate on a similar payment premise, I wonder if there might be anything gained from looking at what has been successful for the other one?"
It's the fact that the title of your thread is easily misconstrued. I understand what you meant, but prepositions and the like were invented for a reason. The title of the thread seems to suggest that you believe that the LoL RP Store stole something called "Item Suggestions" from KoL. I know that's not what you meant, but, according to the Standard Understanding of the English language, that's how it reads.