riven passive best way to use it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

architectus

08-16-2012

i was a bit curious about rivens passive,

when it say it stacks 3 times does it mean you get 3 times the damage when you unleash it?

or is it the same damage regardless how many stacks you have.

Skilltestingman

08-16-2012

to maximize damage, do 1 q + auto, next q + auto, last q + auto and w + auto. But before that, your ult must be activated. Thats maxed damage potential

Freakinferal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

I normally q 3 times then auto attack twice then e with w and finish the stacks. This helps me keep in range for AA. At least the way I do it. Everyone is different I guess.

Danish Vikingz

08-17-2012

As the first dude said. They stack 3 times, meaning 3 of your auto attacks can be buffed at a time, they wont unleash all at once. 3 stacks = 3 auto attacks with bonus.

So the most beneficial way to do it is. Q+AA, Q+AA (I often W here because they are most leaving by now) W+AA, then Q+AA, make sure you hit that last Q behind them, so they get throw further away from their turret turret.

Basically an auto attack every time you have used an ability. As he also said, if going for the kill, make sure you activate your ultimate before you combo as it benefits all your spells and your passive bonus.

Hoped it helped.