Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The new update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whappenow

09-14-2010

i'm having the same issue. Copying 40/41 and crashes at 2%.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valenns

09-14-2010

It must be some glitch. Because I have the game installed on my old desktop PC and it seems to work fine on that. However I prefer to game with my laptop because it works better on this machine. So I'm wondering if there is a pattern? Is the 2% only doing it to laptops, or maybe the time we updated?

This also happens to be a MacBook that I'm running in windows specifically to play this game. I don't see how that should matter, but like I said I'm looking for a pattern to this. If anyone has any suggestions please tell me. I'm still waiting for an admin to respond to this thread with an answer.

Currently though I am re-downloading the game. Let's hope that it will work once I take the time to re-download. Crossing fingers.

*Edit*
I re-downloaded and it still has the same issue.