The new update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valenns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

The patcher keeps crashing at exactly 2% on the 40/41 patch. It closes and tells me: "The launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application."

Has anyone else got this response? Or any suggestions on what I should do?
My next option is to reinstall. Wondering if there is anything before I resort to that.

TumZz

09-14-2010

You are not the only one. i have been trying to update game for over 15 mins and it wont let me it hits 2% on the 40/41 patch and it says "The launcher has eperienced an error. Plese restart this application."

im going to keep trying for a bit if not i try reinstalling hopefully it will work.

SoulKnightmare

09-14-2010

oops. I made another thread like this. But i am also encountering the wrong problems. If an Admin reads this thread please take mine down, as it's just a repeat of this. The thread name is "this may be a small problem. No. It's a biggie alright" lol. erm yea kinda sucks eh? cant patch

TumZz

09-14-2010

i am redownloading and reinstalling game rite now. hopefully this will fix the game.

TumZz

09-14-2010

i reinstalled game same thing... any help?

TumZz

09-14-2010

bump^^^^

TumZz

09-14-2010

still cant get on after trying for almost 2 hours.

Gavo

09-14-2010

Mine went totally fine. I just did it now.

Deftones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

i too have the same 2% problem (and have had countless others including the random 5 fps starts where you have to close out and reopen to get normal fps + etc..) combine that with the horrible lack of new content besides profitable heros and quantity over quality skins and you get the situation that led me to go back to console gaming. i just bought a XBOX360 and most likely will not spend money on this game anymore -=(

Canabot

09-14-2010

I got the same problem, are the admins responding on anther post?