Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends for macintosh?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balloons

Master Recruiter

08-16-2012

anyone think they should have this game run on windows and macintosh cause im thinking of getting a macbook pro soon and wish to have this game on there

NukeNorthKorea

08-16-2012

boompje.net i play on my late 2011' macbook pro works well, great team working on the project, only downside is a few bugs(which are worked on constantly) and a bunch of self entitled mac coffee shop hippies the bugs are small and wont wreck your games

SilkyRain1998

08-17-2012

nope

Balloons

Master Recruiter

08-17-2012

i hope they make it for mac too cause they need to mac can play games too

A Nearby Shrub

08-17-2012

There is a mac version....it's called ilol, I use it to play and it runs like a dream, all setting on max and no lag

awakenPanda

08-18-2012

boot camp

BTWFDRhadpolio

08-18-2012

^

BTWFDRhadpolio

08-18-2012

I'm playing on bootcamp right now. Runs perfectly. Don't bother with iLoL. I tried it and you have to wiat after every patch for them to fix it, and it crashes all the time. I ended up getting banned by leaverbuster a bunch of times because it would either crash or the client would lock up, rendering all my controls useless and then LoL would think I was AFK. Save yourself a headache and just use boot camp.