turrents max range

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balloons

Master Recruiter

08-16-2012

the turrents range need to be fix i dont mind how close u have to be for when it start shooting at u but when u get out of its range the bullet still chases u even if u flash far from it still hits u i think this need to be fixed cause alot of games i die because of that and when i comment on it 90% of the people i play with agree with me like when ur in range of it to shoot u and right when u step out of range is where the bullet should just drop and not keep going afther u so please fix this it just pisses me off making me not want to play this game as much

Debesh Unnos

08-16-2012

Why don't you just be more intelligent about tower diving? Don't sit there and get your ass shot up by a turret; attack it with minion support and don't attack heroes near it, because that draws aggro.

Balloons

Master Recruiter

08-16-2012

umm let see i never go near the turrent i play as morgana im always next the max range for it to fire and when i hop out of that range the bullet still chases me even if i flash away from it which is bullcrap and need to be fixed

Debesh Unnos

08-16-2012

It's projectile homing and it isn't a bug. The game will make most (if not all) missiles follow their target so that you don't see weird things like magic bolts landing a few feet behind a champion, but still dealing damage. The same thing happens with minion attacks.
Again, the solution is to not get close enough to get shot if you don't like it. Riot isn't going to make game changes because you can't attack towers effectively.

BK Ambientz

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiahalo93 View Post
umm let see i never go near the turrent i play as morgana im always next the max range for it to fire and when i hop out of that range the bullet still chases me even if i flash away from it which is bullcrap and need to be fixed
Says he never goes near turret, in a thread complaining about turrets. In which the first post he describes getting hit by turrets.

This is why 10 year olds shouldn't be playing this game. It's also turret

AlphariusRising

08-16-2012

There is no "n" in turret.

FraggingBard

08-16-2012

Morgana should be very effective at taking champions out near turrets as you'll have a Frozen Heart to reduce your crazy CD's and give you a mana boost. Right? And you're the AP, don't initiate under towers. Let your tank go in first so the tower's hitting him, then drop a pool, stun someone and get out. Don't stand there auto attacking them.

Also, less Rod of Ages. An Archangels is a better idea if you want the mana, and a Deathcap if you want the Ability Power .