Pax jax skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmOB0Y

08-16-2012

hey guys !!!
I live in midle east Pakistan and playing LOL for so much time .. i just tried jax and i'm loving it
they reason why i posted this thread is that i heard that the gave pax jaxskin for free to ppl who visited pax .. in my country paypal isnt available also others methodes are not available too
i just wanted that pax skin .. plz send me code if you have .. now i am shifted to EU west server as that has low latency for me ... if u used you rcode here may be i can use at that server ... anyone who can give me his code to be used in that server .. would be very greatful ... sorry for my bad English .. hope i wrote what i meant correctly :/
you can email me the code on
naughty_descent@yahoo.com

EmOB0Y

08-16-2012

no one replied :/

EmOB0Y

08-17-2012

thanks for the negative point whoever give it to me ... i can give perseus pantheon code which i got after not using this account for long time :/
anyone wana this trade ????

Freshwalrus

08-17-2012

terrorist, i bet you rape sand for fun.

EmOB0Y

08-17-2012

what ???? O.o

Pissy Willy

08-17-2012

No one will give it to you for free, go to ebay and pay about $50+ for one.

EmOB0Y

08-17-2012

i offered a trade brother ... i will give pantheon and perseun pantheon skin in exchange

LayneFlame

08-17-2012

wow thats a great deal, lets get a pantheon skin worth less than 5 dollars for a pax jax skin which is almost 100 dollars

EmOB0Y

08-17-2012

hahahahahah ... dude afteral its just a skin .. i just asked if somebody wana trade or not .. why being so critical ????
if no one wants so who cares .. i can play with other champs
Have Fun ...

General Mustache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

I'll trade you a Master Yi Bundle code for the Pantheon one. Mine was used on NA. Includes Master Yi, Samurai Master Yi and an XP boost.