where have all the spartans gone?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rezialn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Halo: Reach just came out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blurrycloud

Senior Member

09-14-2010

pantheon is not good against tanks....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yellow Jester

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Pantheon is fine.

One of the Top ELO players mains pantheon

My buddy consistently does well with pantheon

Whenever i feel like playing a pickup game with pantheone, I do well with pantheon

Nothing is wrong with pantheon.

Except for the fact that riot nerfed his HSS and now his spear shot does waaaay more damage than even the full HSS.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boreall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezialn View Post
Halo: Reach just came out.
You beat me to it >: (

/hate


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raejack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jester View Post
Pantheon is fine.

One of the Top ELO players mains pantheon

My buddy consistently does well with pantheon

Whenever i feel like playing a pickup game with pantheone, I do well with pantheon

Nothing is wrong with pantheon.

Except for the fact that riot nerfed his HSS and now his spear shot does waaaay more damage than even the full HSS.
so got any tips or anything?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptamei

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Play a viable hero and wait for the buff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berenguer

Member

09-14-2010

Noble Stanpar, grant us but three
For your paragon has met his Thermopylae.
His Aegis did block the mightiest of attacks
But lo, could not shield him from the nerf bat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoarYogurt

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raejack View Post
so got any tips or anything?
Skills-> q-w-q-e-max q-max w-take r when you can. Max Heart Seeker LAST. It is useless aside from the guaranteed crit at low hp.

Get a Brutalizer, maybe a Manamune (haven't tested it yet) and spear shot people and then auto attack and chase with ghost/ignite and spear shot and auto attack. That's what he does now. It works too.

His Q will do more damage than HSS in every situation. He is a single target DPS hero now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBusinessMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoarYogurt View Post
Skills-> q-w-q-e-max q-max w-take r when you can. Max Heart Seeker LAST. It is useless aside from the guaranteed crit at low hp.

Get a Brutalizer, maybe a Manamune (haven't tested it yet) and spear shot people and then auto attack and chase with ghost/ignite and spear shot and auto attack. That's what he does now. It works too.

His Q will do more damage than HSS in every situation. He is a single target DPS hero now.
^this

And to add one more thing. He is one of the strongest harassment heroes early game. He chunks a spear at you non stop an when you get low he'll jump on you and start looking for that garunteed crit kill. Also since 2 of his moves are scaled off of attack items if you can farm the BF sword early his early game damage becomes very awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBusinessMan View Post
^this

And to add one more thing. He is one of the strongest harassment heroes early game. He chunks a spear at you non stop an when you get low he'll jump on you and start looking for that garunteed crit kill. Also since 2 of his moves are scaled off of attack items if you can farm the BF sword early his early game damage becomes very awesome.
This still does not address his late game, whereas all other chars that shine early game can also be useful late game, pantheon late game is not that useful


123