where have all the spartans gone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raejack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

when i first started this game i remember hating pantheon, thinking he was such a good champion. thinking back on the last month or so though i don't remember the last time i saw pantheon.

what's the reason of this? is it possible to do well with him? i figured manamune would help him but i guess not.

p.s. does his Q spear apply on-hit effects like Parrrley?

Ragels

09-14-2010

I haven't seen a good Pantheon for a long time.

Most just seem to not be useful. He doesn't do enough damage to be considered a carry, yet isn't durable enough to be considered an off tank. He's ok early game where his stun can net him some kills, but once the game roles on he seems to do just about nothing.

HeyJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

he got nerfed into the ground

QNecron

09-14-2010

Pantheon cannot stack up to the current meta game, he just can't. Maybe after this meta passes and a few buffs you will see him again O.o

Jonlissla

09-14-2010

Pantheon is nigh useless in the current state of the game. Great early, but as the game goes on, it's the same situation with Garen.

Alcmaeonid

09-14-2010

The problem is too many champions can fulfill his role better than he can. To be honest I think he needs a slight buff, but only a slight one to bring him back up to current metagame standards

JapaneseBearDad

09-14-2010

He doesnt scale worth anything. If you form a good team that can finish the game in under 25 you might be able to win with panth.

Our

09-14-2010

He's so bad, and yet according to one of the tier lists the forum worships, he's a tier 2 hero, even above Nasus.

I've seen fewer Pantheon's, but the ones I have seen haven't been gimped and useless at any point unless they were straight up idiotic.

Raejack

09-14-2010

is he at least useful as a backdoor creep/turret killer? or are you still better off with someone else?

what kind of buffs would make him viable?

Shadowmist7

09-14-2010

Yeah he sucks late game, i used to play him all the time to until he got major nerf. But yeah his heart strike sucks its pretty much like garen spin but its channeling and you cant even move while you do it. So that spell has to go out and make a new one. But i saw one of the mods or w/e said they are going to buff him soon so cant wait for that because hes a fun hero.