Corki UFO Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeunchainn

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelxiuz View Post
I believe my name is in the 5 digits, anyone care to check and tell me I'm dumb? =/ I'm pretty sure I played LoL before 2010 so....
Just hover your mouse on you name above the "?" portrait.

Ahriman1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Ha. I did, indeed actually make a separate account after I came back. Found the original with the King Rammus skin on it.

wd40

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

posting to see this number thingy

edit: guess im proof junior members can be 5digit :O

Akedomo

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wd40 View Post
posting to see this number thingy

edit: guess im proof junior members can be 5digit :O
Junior member has nothing to do with when you joined the game. It's about how many times you've been in the forums posting.

Morbis

09-14-2010

King rammus skin is only awarded to closed beta testers.
UFO corki is awarded to people who made accounts before a certain deadling involving the gamespy game of the year award.

If you made an account before either of these, than that account deserves those skins/champions. If you made a new account, than that account obviously would not have those things.

btw, as a reference point, I'm number 2471, so if your somewhere around there, you should have both.

Ahriman1

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbis View Post
King rammus skin is only awarded to closed beta testers.
UFO corki is awarded to people who made accounts before a certain deadling involving the gamespy game of the year award.

If you made an account before either of these, than that account deserves those skins/champions. If you made a new account, than that account obviously would not have those things.

btw, as a reference point, I'm number 2471, so if your somewhere around there, you should have both.
Well, obviously. I never implied that a new account should get them. That, however is not to imply that I at some point didn't play during beta. Was just a mix up, and as much as it sucks, I likely won't get the skins/champs on this account. I do plan on talking to riot about it though, as that account has practically nothing done on it. No sense in not trying.

MrScratch

09-14-2010

Ya I played this once or twice when it first came out then gave up on it. Came back like a month or two ago and found I randomly had this UFO Corki.

Was wondering where he came from...

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffire View Post
Actually both of those sound pretty reasonable. LoL hit 1 million members shortly after that didn't it?
That sounds about right, I'm almost at 400,000 and I have it.

Senior Recruiter

09-14-2010

Ohai.

Valioniukas

09-14-2010

I have NO IDEA where you watched which registered member im are...
Could you give me information where you find it?
Maybe lolbase.net?