Corki UFO Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahriman1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWolfe View Post
Your asking to get King Rammus for free? aren't you pushing it?
Free? I beta tested. I simply didn't know about it at the time that I qualified for it, as with UFO corki. Was pretty bad back then, and didn't go to forums, or do much of anything within the game other than press the "play" button.

I've heard that they do indeed give the skin if you qualified for it though.

Zeunchainn

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman1 View Post
Similar situation here, emailed riot a few days back when the original thread was posted about UFO corki, but included King Rammus for me. Still waiting on a response as well.
You deserve none of these skin.
You are 215992th registered member and even my smurf was registered before you and I know my smurf doesn't meet the condition the aquire these skin.

You probably missunderstood the UFO corki award thread.
When Riot asked for support they didn't talk about email support but voting for gamespy game of the year user choice award.

Ahriman1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeunchainn View Post
You are 215992 and even my smurf is is registered before you and i know my smurf doesn't meet the condition the aquire these skin.

When Riot asked for support they didn't talk about email support but voting for gamespy game of the year user choice award.
Elaborate as to where you're getting the numbers from. You're going from what you're seeing and not taking into account my experiences.

Edit: It MIGHT have been that I made a new account when I picked LoL back up (after playing briefly during and some after beta), which would account for that, but I'm really not sure about that.

Sr Kundo

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeunchainn View Post
You are 215992th registered member and even my smurf was registered before you and I know my smurf doesn't meet the condition the aquire these skin.

This is relevant to my interests, where are you finding the join #?

Saffire

09-14-2010

Mouse over your name and look at the link.

azsxder

09-14-2010

Click on your name to the left of your post and then check the url bar: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...do=finduser&u=

after that = sign is your registration number.

I actually recently sent in a request about the corki skin too lol.

Akedomo

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by valioniukas View Post
I just wanted to ask,why i have no corki skin or atleast corki in my profile
Because i registered before January.
I sended Support email to Riots(I send before 1-3 days,and If the correct email )and got no answer still,Probably Riots are busy and helping other players by more important question
I wanna corki champion because only in free week i played him and i know how he awesome and good is..I really would like to see any help here.
If you don't have the skin or the hero, You most likely have not been playing before January 14, 2010. This was the date that everyone had to register before to be entitled to the skin.

If you are 100% certain that you have registered before this date. Then I would send in an email to support@riot.com.

Check your email for your original registration email. it will be.
League of Legends Activation
League of Legends - No Reply <noreply@riotgames.com>

It will also have the date it was sent to your email address.

If need be you may have to provide this to riot.

Xelxiuz

09-14-2010

I believe my name is in the 5 digits, anyone care to check and tell me I'm dumb? =/ I'm pretty sure I played LoL before 2010 so....

Zeunchainn

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman1 View Post
Elaborate as to where you're getting the numbers from. You're going from what you're seeing and not taking into account my experiences.

Edit: It MIGHT have been that I made a new account when I picked LoL back up (after playing briefly during and some after beta), which would account for that, but I'm really not sure about that.
If you are not lying then use your old account, UFO Corki should be unlocked there.
Riot obivously won't award UFO Corki skin for all your smurf account on demand.

Saffire

09-14-2010

You're in the very low 5 digits, so you must've registered shortly after release. You can check it yourself though, it's explained above.