Ridiculous report

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoulSky

08-16-2012

I don't see why I had to be reported when I am simply not good with Summoner's Rift/5v5 games and I got killed so many times. I got reported because I got killed too much by one summoner and the reporter said I was feeding them lol. So by any chance as I am wondering, do administrators look at the actual games/screen to say that I am actually doing something illegal?

King Kappa

08-16-2012

If you just suck at the game, you won't get banned. If you were trolling, feeding intentionally or raging you might be in trouble. Just have fun.

SquareMonocle

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sīmba View Post
If you just suck at the game, you won't get banned. If you were trolling, feeding intentionally or raging you might be in trouble. Just have fun.
And this is why you don't make these kind of posts on the forums.

iRukia

08-17-2012

WHY in the world would you play Summoner's Rift 5v5 when you're bad at it?? You DO realize that you ruined 4 more people's game and experience right? I just hope you're not the type that ignores all the help others try to offer to make you stop ruin their game. AND a good way of practicing 5v5 is bots.

Sam Is Whoa

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul826 View Post
And this is why you don't make these kind of posts on the forums.
I have been staring at this post and i still dont get it. He shouldn't make posts because ppl give answers? You should probably elaborate instead of saying random things.

OuityDrood

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MissPwnage View Post
WHY in the world would you play Summoner's Rift 5v5 when you're bad at it?? You DO realize that you ruined 4 more people's game and experience right? I just hope you're not the type that ignores all the help others try to offer to make you stop ruin their game. AND a good way of practicing 5v5 is bots.
Shut your mouth.

Cheap0

08-17-2012

Quote:
Because this is a game and he wants to have fun?

Because you don't start out being good, you get good with play?

Because even if he never gets good, ever, he still deserves to play just as much as anyone else?

No rules say you have to play against bots.

Savior Gabe

08-17-2012

You do know you can report for unskilled right?

Wickid Ninjette

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowDashVn View Post
You do know you can report for unskilled right?
when you get reported for being unskilled your case does not go to tribunal it just means that you wont get matched with them in the near future its not against the rules to be bad at the game

LAMlRP

08-17-2012

Quote:
LOL, this guy serious? Way to show us all what type of player you actually are. (These are the types that rage at everything, blame others and never account for their own mistakes. THEN Come on here and QQ Rage)

If you just had a bad game, you wont get banned...If you raged and purposely died to the enemy, walked straight into towers, etc. Then you would.

Just chill back and have fun playing the game and keep playing Blind normals, that's where the practice is, not against bots.